Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

yes, i see the same warmth in her eyes that i see in adriana and ana...when i look into ale's eyes i dont see warmth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's funny, cause thats the opposite of the way I see. it. Ale looks cute, fun, and good-hearted, whereas this chick looks like she has no soul.

Don't get my wrong, she's still attractive, just I see it the opposite way.

yes, i see the same warmth in her eyes that i see in adriana and ana...when i look into ale's eyes i dont see warmth

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's funny, cause thats the opposite of the way I see. it. Ale looks cute, fun, and good-hearted, whereas this chick looks like she has no soul.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, I really do have to agree with you. Izabel is so beautiful but she looks like a femmebot to me. :blink: Mind you, she's probably really nice in real life, but she looks icy to me. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Heh, I really do have to agree with you. Izabel is so beautiful but she looks like a femmebot to me. :blink: Mind you, she's probably really nice in real life, but she looks icy to me. :ninja:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think alessandra is sexy and sweet. Izabel is just.. sexy