Bellazon

Izabel Goulart

Guest Anonymous

about that site again, glamurama. they said the american womans dont like Izabel, Alessandra and Adriana cause they are 'too perfect' and since gisele is out the sales is going down. So it's a rumor izabel's contract is finish in June 08 and they are not sure if she is going back after this.

im glad and sad at the same time :/

about that site again, glamurama. they said the american womans dont like Izabel, Alessandra and Adriana cause they are 'too perfect' and since gisele is out the sales is going down. So it's a rumor izabel's contract is finish in June 08 and they are not sure if she is going back after this.

Apparently she is going to India to shoot new Garnier campaign

thought she was exclusive of VS beauty products :unsure: :huh:

India ? wow :o
personally, I don't believe it :laugh: It cames from Glamurama.com.br
i was about to say this, glamurama is not very trusty .. but they was the first to suspect alessandra's pregnancy.

aww I don't want her to leave VS! hope its not true. she's one of my favs

I thought she renew her contract for 2 years after the VSFS 07. let's wait and see

Oh mah word, i don't believe this, it's too :confused: :shock: