Bellazon

Ada Martini Strøm
Thumbnail

DanniCullen

The New Martini

Ada Martini is the newest name to hit the international fashion scene. With her striking Northern look she has recently been signed with Why Not Model in Milan and New Madison in Paris.

Describe yourself in 3 words:

AM: Bewildered, realistic and optimistic.

How long have you been working as a model

AM: I was scouted by the lovely Julie from Heartbreak Management in Oslo 2009, but the amount of model work was limited at that time because I was studying. I am still a new face, but I am working full time as a model and placed in agencies all over the world.

What is the best/ worst sides of modeling?

AM: I am grateful for being able to travel and experience the world. I get to meet interesting, wonderful and inspirational people every day, and I absolutely love  to create something everlasting such as an editorial. What is difficult about modeling is the loneliness and the fact that things are very unpredictable. You are suddenly rushed to another job even though you are completely exhausted. Not to mention ocationally being yelled at by frenchman, but I guess it is all a part of it. This weekend my father came to visit, which eased my homesickness.

Describe your personal style:

AM: I wear skinny jeans with plain t-shirts and my leather jacket. Accessorised with rings.

What inspires you?

AM: Other creative and hardworking people! Warm summerdays, a smile , music and my best friends.

What is the best thing that has happended to you in your career?

AM: I am still pretty new to the industry, but a lot is happening at the moment! However I think right now the greatest experience so far has been meeting and working with Karl Lagerfeld during Paris Fashion Week a few weeks ago.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

AM: Newly Wedded to Martin Danielle in NYC.

24139261_tumblr_lro8aa5yny1r3sul8.jpg 24139262_tumblr_nbstn8x8m51r3sul8o1_500. 24139263_tumblr_nbsugcunmK1r3sul8o1_500.

shot by Robert Cifuentes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...