Bellazon

FOCUS on FACES!

soularheart

Indeed. Eyes are the best part, I think. Beautiful eyes make the face, (well atleast partly.) I think that if Adriana didn't have the great eyes she has, she would be less beautiful than she is now. Also, this girl I know, she really has a nice face, but her eyes are avarage and have this boring color. Then, she started wearing colored contact lenzes (not the crap ones, but the expensive stuff) and it made her a lot prettier. Atleast that's how I think about it.

I have light brown eyes. They change color depending on makeup and lighting i wear, they can look dark brown or very light brown close to hazel. If I could change my eye color it would prob be to Green since it is a very uncommon color, the green with the yellow around the pupil

I have light brown eyes. They change color depending on makeup and lighting i wear, they can look dark brown or very light brown close to hazel. If I could change my eye color it would prob be to Green since it is a very uncommon color, the green with the yellow around the pupil

btw katgirl you look beautiful on your avatar :)

btw katgirl you look beautiful on your avatar :)

Aww thanks hun. :blush: