Bellazon

Raica Oliveira

i think you talk about this picture? :)

(i'll try to find it ) ;)

ravira3mu.png

thank you very much for helping :laugh: really appreciate it, but I meant the one that came right after the italian one

..she's dressed in white on that italian photo and right after that...there is a big picture of her with really big hair and a black dress

(before they get back to the italian, white dressed picture)

But I love this one too :laugh: so thanks anyway *didnt have this one, saves imediately*

Hey I'm new here, been comin to this thread for a while so decided to register. Raica is now my favourite model!! I love Adriana, and I know they look kinda similar, but I think Raica's face is way more beautiful.

Anyway just wanted to let you know I'm from New Zealand, and I just picked up a latest Australian "New Woman" magazine (maybe kinda similar to Cosmo/Glamour etc?) and they had a special on Footballer's wives fashion - 'Copy Her Style'. It had the likes of Posh Spice etc, and there I saw Raica Oliveira!! It just mentioned she was the new girlfriend of Ronaldo and has become a style icon for casual fashion in Brazil. It shows a pic of her in jeans and a vest and boots with lambskin and some stuff you can buy that's similar to her outfit.

So YAY, she's finally getting regognition, even down here in Australia and New Zealand!! Hopefully people will now start realising how amazing she is!! :laugh: