Bellazon

Raica Oliveira

and thats why you have good taste rouge red haha

oh man...i still remember the chilax days where i was posting a shitload of pictures on every page...

yay for having help these days :)

yes doctor don't worry you 'll stay forever her fan number one (and her futur husband)! ;)

:wave:

Ah! my sweet lady ;) you never let me down-~Lolz thank you so much for posting that picture of 2 of my fave sistas! -- Raica -N- Ana! :woot:

Raica is sooooo FINE-- i aint never seen a bad picture of her! Raica is perfect IMO :yes:

now that picture would be PERFECT if my other HOTTIE Adriana L. was in it too! :evil:

god shes sooo gorgeous! :)

i do notice that she is not really smiling in any of those pics though ahah

seee...if she was with me shed most definitely be smiling! ahha i know i would be at least :)

and Matt...if your top 10 turns into a top 100, and they are all of the caliber of Raica...that would be HANDS DOWN the best top 100 ever

lol

and please...to all the ladies...dont rip into me if she is wearing some make up...im a guy...i cant always tell when they are wearing make up

these are ones that like like none or lil make up...i guess ahha...i could swear i had more...and better ones...but im having trouble finding them

post-334-1143593861_thumb.jpgpost-334-1143593980_thumb.jpgpost-334-1143594299_thumb.jpg