Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

So, Britney and her husband announced this week that are going to have their own reality show. Funny thing is, I remember telling a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago that the only thing that could resurrect her career is a reality tv show or playboy magazine spread. Jessica Simpson's career was on life support and look at what happened to her record sales when her tv show was on the air.

Guest quasicartes
So, Britney and her husband announced this week that are going to have their own reality show. Funny thing is, I remember telling a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago that the only thing that could resurrect her career is a reality tv show or playboy magazine spread. Jessica Simpson's career was on life support and look at what happened to her record sales when her tv show was on the air.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Playboy spread doens't do wonders. It won't jumpstart people's career. Example: Cindy Crawford.

Why are you so mean? She is off the business now and doesn't have to be perfect for the f**kers like you are. I know that she used to look really good and now she looks a total mess, but atleast she isn't a looks-absessed chick. She is a very good and talented person, stop being mean, I'm sure she isn't happy with the way she looks now. I hope she will be better.

Why are you so mean? She is off the business now and doesn't have to be perfect for the f**kers like you are. I know that she used to look really good and now she looks a total mess, but atleast she isn't a looks-absessed chick. She is a very good and talented person, stop being mean, I'm sure she isn't happy with the way she looks now. I hope she will be better.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, fuckers? Is that even allowed to be said as an insult to others on the forum? A bit hypocrite there aren`t we? Calling others mean? You`re the one calling us fuckers.

Second, people can say what they want about the babes posted..this is a FORUM--hence you`ll see different opinions from people worldwide. Everybody is entitled to their opinion, and we can express it if we want.

Third, talented person? If lip-synching all the time is a talent, then yes, Britney Spears is the most talented person in the world.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She looks the same to me in ALL her pics from 99- now, Never found her to look like a mess or good. To me she is consistent in all her attractiveness. :ninja:

Sorry, for calling you f**kers, but I was very upset that day.

Well she can't sing, but it has to take somthing to be a big star like her.

Do you know how hard it is to be a woman and beautiful? So few women are born with perfect looks and perfect body. Women work out like hell and eat only salads, so men can use them. Not that I think being a lil overweight is OK, but if she is satisfied with her body and doesn't starve herself, I think it's OK. Everyone should their own opinions, but I wanted to say mine, even if you don't care.

Sorry, for calling you f**kers, but I was very upset that day.

Well she can't sing, but it has to take somthing to be a big star like her.

Do you know how hard it is to be a woman and beautiful? So few women are born with perfect looks and perfect body. Women work out like hell and eat only salads, so men can use them. Not that I think being a lil overweight is OK, but if she is satisfied with her body and doesn't starve herself, I think it's OK. Everyone should their own opinions, but I wanted to say mine, even if you don't care.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

First of all, no one is perfect. Secondly, she became a star because of one thing: image. Yes, she can't sing ,and while her songs were somewhat catchy, they surely will not be remembered 20 years from now. Most people liked her because she is a attractive girl. And now that they see the "real" Britney and not the image that the record labels want her portray, I guess they are disapointed. Personally, I don't care what a "celebrity" looks like when walking around on the street running errands or, in this instance, sunbathing. I realize that they are regular people who have flaws just like you and me.

I don't like Kevin, but I suppose I'm happy for them.

I just hope she doesn't name her child some awful name like Apple or Coco.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I see it like this, as long as Britney's mother is the boss of what Britney does there is NO WAY IN THE WORLD she's going to name her kid something that ridiculous. But I mean now that she's pregnant she can go ahead and divorce that gold digger. It's because of him her image has went down the drain.