Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Avtually it was his Ferrari. I hope they will divorce soon :) And some tabloids said that he phoned Britney to give his Ferrari back and Britney was so frustated, that she had to cancel her appearance on Billboards. I think he loves the car more than his wife...

Uh stop blaiming him, she is the idiot for even being with him, and I truely think the poor child will wants his father in his life

what is wrong with all celebs why oh whyyyyyyyyyyyy do they get married when they are only gonna last for that short amount of time, and get even a child?

That is twisted, man..........

mark my words, Cruise will leave Holmes as well haha off topic but we are speaking of "divorce"

It started like a sparking, beautiful soap bubble. Now - boom! - it burst!

The former dream couple Britney Spears (24) and Kevin Federline (27) has separated - only 15 months after their wedding, and three months after the birth of their son Sean Preston Michael. SHE had the locks of her Los Angeles mansion changed, had his car taken back to the dealer. HIS revenge is an interview.

Kevin Federline spoke exclusively about his life with the pop princess to my colleague Peter Kent. "I love her," he says. "But when you ask me about a life without Britney, all I can say is: Can it be worse than living with her? That's how far we've grown apart."

Kevin Federline is deeply hurt. And he complains, "She treated me badly, wouldn't let my friends into the house! She and her mother tried to tell me how to live my life - I just can't let that happen. And I don't know a guy with self-respect who'd let himself be treated like that! I'm just supposed to be her little husband who jumps at every command."

Now, Federline wants to do what Britney apparently already did - Meet with a divorce lawyer.

Federline: "I don't like lawyers, but I need protection in a situation like this. This is the situation I'm in: I'm homeless a couple of days before Christmas!"

Apparently, Federline wants

This is getting really nasty. Britney's divorce lawyer will take care kevin won't get a penny from her. I hated him since the first time I saw him! Btw I read somewhere that he would only get 30 000 $ when they would divroce now...

Ps! Post some nice pics please :)

I don't know anything about Britney's life, but i think it's bad for the child if they are together and only "fighting". and hallo. what's up with the guy. he want's money from her? I hate when married people want's to get some "chip" money. if i had a man, and wanted to get divorce i just pack my things and never wants to see ham or hes things. i don't want hes money.