Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

I mean 1000 sits ups and so 4 times a week? That's hard.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i call bullshit on that. where did you hear that from? you know that would do alot more damage than good....her back would be shit and after 100 situps shes doing absolutely nothing....shit, after about 20 theres pretty much no gain....she would have the best physical trainers in the world, theres no way they would have her wasting the energy on crap like that.

She really did 4000 sit ups a week! I don't have to explain you nothing. It is a lot of job for a young girl, who isn't a professional athlete.

I am so agree with you, guest. I laugh about the people here in these forums. They don't actually get all these beautiful models. They can only dream about them. And so they are lonley, because they try so hard to get the perfect model-like girlfriend, but they find it, because there are maybe 10 out of a million, who really looks like models. Do you know hos hard is to look, when you are a woman? I don't wonder why many girls are anorexic and get breast implants at the age of 18, when there are idiots like you are. Kevin loves britney like she is and she doesn't have to look fine to him. SHE IS OUT OF BUSINESS NOW, that means, she doesn't have to look good for every damn day to look good, because paparazzis will follow every her step and so every freakin day. I am seriously sorry for you, if you think women have to look good and be anorexic, so that wannabes can show a nice picture to their friends. Very pitiyful.

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Gocho!

It's a sad reality of being famous: a popular celebrity, whether they're "in business" or not, whether they're dressed to the nines on the red carpet or just stepping out to get their mail, their looks are going to be heavily scrutinized..especially a "sex symbol" like Britney. Look at how pictures of a makeup free Pamela Anderson circulated like mad..a good portion of the public relishes a "perfect" person whose looks are celebrated for so long being put off his/her pedestal.

And I seriously doubt every model featured on this forum has an eating disorder..

I dunno what to believe. I've read in an interview that Usher also does that rediculous amount of situps. I guess if you do that the old fashioned way, yes your back will be shot to hell. But look at it this way: they're clebrities, they can afford any equipment they want. I bet there are hometraining thingy's out in the world that support the back while your doing those excerisizes.

Still, 4000 situps, you've gotta be reaaaaaallly bored to do that every week ;)

i don't want to disagree because it might be true for some people.but judging on my own personal experience-the more you sweat the better. if i do 20 crunches i feel nothing..if i do over 200 then my stomach starts burning and the next day it's nice and tight..so i guess it depends on a person

http://trainforstrength.com/workout1.shtml

do that correctly and entirely and you'll feel an insane burn

http://trainforstrength.com/workout2.shtml

do that correctly and entirely and you'll earn my respect

and reviewing some of those articles reminds me that she might be pyramiding up to 15 or something when doing situps.....thats different and when you do that then they do add up very fast.

I was reading today in a health magazine that if you work out too vigorously your body interprets it as stress and it can result in water retention and constipation..eh so doing 19431232 crunches a day probably wouldn't be the best way to give you flat abs

it depends on the body and how you do it and how much water you take in....everyone has their own routine and way of getting results and thats what matters, what works for me might not work for someone else...its the results that matter, not what you do.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...