Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Britney Spears's hospitalization has been extended to an additional 14-day hold.

What is life like for Spears at the Stewart & Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA? According to the patient's bill of rights at the hospital, she is allowed to wear her own clothes and keep her own personal possessions, including toiletries. She may also see visitors every day and make and receive phone calls – but not on her personal cell phone. There are pay phones on the floor.

There are two wings at the hospital, separated by a kitchen/dining room. Patients sometimes mix, especially for smoke breaks out on the deck, which is gated and surrounded by a metal fence.

The average patient sees his or her attending doctor every day. Since UCLA is a teaching hospital, the attending doctors are often accompanied by students. Staffers check on patients at least once an hour, even during the night.

Hey guys. I saw this posted on the TMZ site. Let's hope it's not true. because if it is then Sam Lufti is one sick bastard.

Restraining Order Claims Sam Drugged Brit

Posted Feb 5th 2008 3:03PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

:yuckky: According to PerezHilton

Lutfi Admits To Drugging Britney!

Filed under: Drugs > Britney Spears > Osama Lutfi

There IS truth to Lynne Spears' allegations that Osama drugged her daughter.

Lutfi tells Us that he gave Britney "a handful of pills" before her parents arrived the night she was committed to the hospital for the second time last month.

"I said these pills are working wonders, they are miracle pills," he recalls. Spears, Lutfi says, agreed that the meds were helping her sleep.

You're not a doctor. You're not a nurse. You shouldn't be giving anyone any "miracle" pills.

It's a good thing the family has a restraining order against Osama!

Hey guys. I saw this posted on the TMZ site. Let's hope it's not true. because if it is then Sam Lufti is one sick bastard.

Restraining Order Claims Sam Drugged Brit

Posted Feb 5th 2008 3:03PM by TMZ Staff

TMZ has obtained a copy of the restraining order issued last Friday in the Britney Spears saga. We've reported on the order but we just got a hard copy. The documents allege Lutfi drugged Britney.

The order requires Lutfi to stay 250 yards away from Britney, UCLA Medical Center, her parents' homes, siblings' homes, childrens' homes and Britney's homes.

According to the document, "He has cut Britney's home phone line and removed her cell phone chargers. He yells at her. He claims to control everything."

According to a declaration filed by Lynne Spears, on January 28, Lynne and Jamie arrived for an intervention -- "Sam had told Britney that she was an unfit mother, a piece of trash and a whore, that she cares more about Adnan, her current boyfriend, than she cares about her kids, and that she does not deserve the kids."

The documents claim Sam said, "Adnan is gay ... Britney came into the room looking for Adnan ... Britney then asked me, 'Is Adnan gay?"

At one point, Britney "picked up a bottle of pills and read part of the label and asked us, 'What does insomnia mean?' Sam told her that the pills will help her stay awake." Lynne continues, "Sam told Jackie and me that he grinds up Britney's pills, which were on the counter and included Risperdal (an anti-psychotic drug for schizophrenia and bipolarity) and Seroquel." The docs continue, "He told us that the doctor who is treating her now is trying to get her into a sleep-induced coma so that they could then give her drugs to heal her brain."

According to the docs, Sam then encouraged Brit "to do tequila shots." The document then claims Sam said, "let's all do toasts with wine." Brit refused to drink.

Lynne claims before leaving for the drug store that night, Sam gave her drugs upstairs "to make her more light-hearted, happy, and fun."

During a dispute later that night, Sam allegedly said, "If you try to get rid of me, she'll be dead and I'll piss on her grave."

The docs claim Brit "changed her three dogs' clothes many times" in an agitated state."

Brit said, "Can I see another psychiatrist so I can see my babies?" Sam responded, "If I told you to take 10 pills a day, you should do what I tell you to see your babies."

At one point, Brit allegedly said, "I want my Daddy up here. I want to talk to my Daddy."

Britney Spears’ bizarre behavior after checking out from the UCLA psychiatric ward has terrified her father, Jamie Spears, making him warn his daughter that she’s “going to die”.

The 26-year-old singer paid no heed to her parents’ constant pleas to go back to hospital, saying, “I want my life back.”

Her father along with her mother, Lynne Spears pleaded a court to inflict an order to protect their daughter who is “at-risk”, fearing a “tragedy”.

The ‘Toxic” star, suffering from bipolar tragedy was released 11 days in advance from UCLA Medical Center on 6th Feb, after a court found there was “no just cause” for keeping her in.

Although Britney’s dad was shocked by the decision to release her, he still picked her up from the hospital, hoping to take her to a private clinic for more treatment.

However, Britney did not seem a least bit interested in continuing her treatment, and stormed: “There’s no way I’m going back in.”

Following a dispute, she later fled in her Mercedes and drove erratically around Los Angeles, and even threw a security guard hired by her dad out of the car, reports The Sun.

Later, when she tried to check in to the swanky Beverly Hills Hotel, all her credit cards were declined. However, she got a room eventually on the second floor of the swanky hotel where she was joined by her snapper beau Adnan Ghalib.

Finally, Spears’ dad arrived at her room with two plain-clothed cops in tow to take her to the mental ward. After another fiery argument, Jamie told her to leave or be taken in a police car.

Hotel sources revealed that this made the pop star to scream at her father, saying “How could you do this to me?”

“Britney’s dad begged her to go back to hospital. He told her he feared she would die if she didn’t get medical help. She said she was so angry that they made her go to hospital. She screamed, ‘You can’t control me,’” said the source.

Ultimately, Britney agreed to leave and was secretly taken out by the back door to her Beverly Hills mansion, where she remained in tense discussions with her parents and Adnan. At around 12.30am, her red-eyed mum left and Jamie begged her to return to the hospital.

“We believe our daughter’s life is at risk,” said Britney’s parents.

Spears is scheduled to go to court to change an order that made her dad the controller of her financial and legal affairs.