Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Britney Enjoying Acting Again

Britney Spears has already earned rave reviews from her How I Met Your Mother castmates. Now the pop star is sharing the love.

“Working at How I Met Your Mother has been so terrific,” Spears says. “Everyone, including the cast, the crew and the producers, has been wonderful and Abby is such a fun girl to play. I’m having a blast!”

The singer, who arrived on set promptly at 7:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, is expected to continue shooting on Thursday afternoon following a visit with her sons. “The filming schedule was worked out so that she could still keep her visitation with her two boys,” a source tells PEOPLE. “That was very important.”

Apart from her assistant, Brett, the singer was joined on set Wednesday by her father, Jamie, and mother, Lynne. “Her parents kept thanking everyone onset … saying this is just what their daughter needed,” the source says.

Plus, Spears was quite prepared for her role. While castmember Josh Radnor joked that the singer “knew her lines better than I knew mine,” a show source confirms that the singer was “very sweet and cute and she chewed gum obsessively on set.”

If all goes well, could this be a continuing role? Says the show source: “She had a lot of fun doing it and she even mentioned extending her character. Who knows? She got along really well with everyone.”

Spears’ guest turn on How I Met Your Mother is scheduled to air March 24.

Source: People Magazine

woooow thats so niice! It looks that she's getting better, right???

Hope that movie can help more her to comeback and amazing as all her fans want!!!!!! :woot:

I love her face in that cover, she looks sweet but sooo evil!!! :evil: jajajaja i love it!

thanks again Classy!!!! ;)

The once and future Princess of Pop is regrouping, reprioritizing and getting her life and career back on track.

Spears is also keeping busy with new projects and focusing on the future.

A source close to Britney reveals that she is going to open her own dance studio.

"It will be right near Millennium [her favorite dance studio in the Valley," says our source. "And she plans to call it The Basement."

Spears has recently been teaching classes to children at Millennium, and opening her own dance studio is the natural evolution from that.