Bellazon

Britney Spears
Thumbnail

Cantor

Britney Spears is auctioning a bunch of her personal belongings on eBay to benefit Hurricane Katrina victims and among the items are these filthy pairs of flip flops. One of the auctions' selling points is:

Your feet will look really cute with this pink flip flop especially coming from Britney Spears Shoe Collections."

Yes, your feet will be super cute when they slip into the dirt and bacteria collected from the floors of public bathrooms more than once and the streets of Hollywood. You can also buy her underwear, but they've never been worn because even Britney draws the line somewhere.

bsflop7481745td.th.jpgbsflop37905878bn.th.jpgbsflop27718216zy.th.jpg

Please do not hotlink and please textlink or thumbnail images that are greater than 600 pixels in width. Thank you.

Edited by OriginalSin

Britney ugly? Yes and no. When she was at her top, working out everyday and taking good care of herself (when it came to appearance) she was a very good looking girl who had the face & the body.

Then, when she was in the "fuck it all, I don't give a damn" period, she looked like trash. Yes I can honestly say I found her ugly then, with that messy hair, shitty looking skin and flabby body.

But if Britney wants to look hot, she can be. She just needs to get that personal trainer, hairdresser and make-upartist back and go on a healthy diet. Then, she'll be back in killer shape in no time.