Thumbnail

antoinetteda

Thanks a lot antoinetteda  :cain: 

Cosmopolitan

SA, June 2014

MORE

Styled by: Fashion Director, Poppy Evans and Fashion Editor, Bev Nates

Photographer: Justin Polkey

post-47866-0-1446084507-22182_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446084507-29188_thumb.png post-47866-0-1446084507-31178_thumb.png

SA Swimsuit 2013 by Olivier Desarte - MORE

post-47866-0-1446084508-64723_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446084508-65834_thumb.jpg post-47866-0-1446084508-68489_thumb.jpg

Hometown: Cape Town, South Africa

Agency: Outlaws Models

Whats is your favourite place on earth?

My favoutite place must be South-Africa, full of beauty, culture and history! Oh and love LA as well :)

What did you like most about Borneo?

I got to work with an amazing team! The beauty of Borneo is also incredible, the nature, the animals free, the sunrise was also a top for me.

Which was your favourite bikini from the shoot?

The fox pink and green bikini witch was a double page in the issue, one of my favorite shots ever!

Do you have any pre-shoot rituals to make sure everything goes well?

Yes, I go for a manicure and a pedicure, clean hair and enough sleep.

Are you superstitious?

Not really… I have a thing for dark places though.

What is your favourite colour?

Blue, it’s calming.

What advice can you give to girls entering the model search?

Don’t think to much about it. You will get whatever is in your destiny!

Fashiontv.com 20.12.13

Wild Beauty Nicole Meyer | FashionTV’s Model Of The Week

If there was ever a model that could challenge Irina Shayk’s status as most beautiful woman in the world, it is this young, upcoming model, who at the tender age of 21, is stealing the hearts of fashion editors -- and breaking others -- around the world!
Meet FashionTV’s Model of the week Nicole Meyer.

Nicole Mayer is from a small town in South Africa called Wellington, where she grew up with her two older sisters and twin brother. But with her piercing blue eyes, perfect pout, and swimwear-ready physique, Nicole was destined to break free of the Bush and travel the world to pursue her dreams as a model.

Today, the 5’9” stunner is signed with Premier Model Management and has been dubbed “South Africa’s next big thing” on her first cover for GQ South Africa, while building her reputation as one of the hottest swimwear models in town!

Nicole has also covered Cosmopolitan France, featured in Sports Illustrated South Africa, and is the new face of Guess Accessories Fall 2013 campaign. Roll on 2014... this model is one to watch!