Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

post-1364-1244997768_thumb.jpg

Thanx, minus! :flower:

thanks for all the billabong pics and intel.

my broken wrist, again outta comission, so no babble thanks to typing lefty.

tori looks like she has more muscle weight and as fab as ever.

her altruism/charitable instincts are commendable and great to read about.

after not getting tori post notices via email and not being able to connect to bz via new laptop, it was great to come back to tori's pages with so many new pics, incl your new sig and avi.

have a great week and belated congrats for you and your lakers. :wave:

Sorry about the wrist problems :( That's just not fair. :no:

:hug: Thanx for the Lakers kudos! YAY! Lakers!!! We are the Champions! And thanx for mentioning my new Anja set! I think it's gorgeous! I thought I'd use something new for a change.......going through one of my phai'ses, I guess. :p :laugh: There is always such gorgeous editorial stuff done by Anja.....plethora to choose from.

I don't know how many of these Billabong campaign pictures we have seen, if any:

every time i go to the hospital, i hear far worse stories. even today, one woman had both knees replaced, thoracic surgery and a litany of other issues and she seemed to approach life w alacrity. i try to emulate those folk, but i slip some times and then get mad for slipping.

anyway, i was just trying to be matter of fact not maudlin as i said.

i'm glaaaaad about your phases. you have amazing tastes and critiques; it's fun to see your talents applied to someone else.

everybody here knows you're tori's bestest fan

i don't care any more about reposts. i think of them as refreshers.

i used never to watch movies or re-read books :wave:or watch movies twice cause i knew story lines, but by gum, i've been doing some revisiting and boy there is quite a bit one pick up again or learn anew.

i found exactly the same with tori's pic. remembered one thing and picked something new. . . as with all pics on bz, of course, there are a lot of details to catch one's regardlesss of the number of times one has looked.

of course, tori is the fave because, as you know, she deserves/has earned more attention--if she wants it--than has really received.

thanks, snl, for your refreshers and again for your awesome avi/sig.

you make tori's pages come alive and stay refreshed. :wave:

didja see the nba ad that shows magic johnson and two lakers v larry bird and celtics? retro championship. it was a good ad shown here in boston anyway. then i saw magic--aka michael earvin johnson--pitching for a rental center company after his glory days. guess we should be happy he's alive.

I've got no plans for this Sat. nite :blink: Rare occasion but I'll catch up on movies or something. First, I thought I'd come look around at various things here. Then, I remembered I had these and hadn't posted them.

So, from this Sat. nite "wallflower" :laugh: :laugh: , here are some great pics of Tori. They are a mixture of Gorsuch, Goldenpointe, and the Billabong/Design for Humanity thing.

She should be doing the Mercedes Benz Show in July. I used to know when it was but I forgot. :blush: :laugh:

tp_brownsuit.jpg

tp_gor_tie.jpg

tp_gorgrblazer.jpg

I'd like to see her hair and makeup like this (below) more often. I think it's really great!

tpdes4hum9.jpg

tphenley_gorsuch.jpg

2329.jpg

My brother's friend took some pics at the D for H event but I haven't gotten to him to get them. I'll see if he has them downloaded yet. :wave:

• 2 weeks later...

35k3nlu.webpdpydys.jpg

interview from models.com

As the go-to girl for swimsuit editorials and laid-back beach fun, Tori Praever knows a thing or two about swimsuits. After years of modeling for magazines like Sports Illustrated and labels like Guess, the Hawaiian beauty is taking things to the next level with her namesake line of swimwear. MDC talks to the budding designer about growing up in Maui, what makes her bikinis special and the transition from model to mogul.

MDC: What made you want to get into designing swimwear? Have you ever designed clothing before?

TORI: I love clothes and have always had a passion for swimwear - I practically grew up on the beach. This is the first time I’ve designed, but creating my own swimwear line has always been a goal.

MDC: What makes your line of bikinis special?

TORI: All of my suits are made seamless. This is why they fit so well, and on all body types.

MDC: What do you feel are the standouts of your first collection?

TORI: Ruching is my signature - I think the standouts would be the pieces that have the most ruching detail - the Kalani and Imani styles.

MDC: How do you think being from Hawaii influenced you as a designer of swimwear? How do you think being a model influenced you?

TORI: Growing up in Hawaii, I was always at the beach. I had drawers full of bikinis and knew that I wanted to make my own eventually. Throughout my modeling career, I have met so many unbelievable people, from editors to photographers, that have encouraged and inspired me to start my own line.

MDC: You’ve been able to balance commercial work with edgier turns in magazines like V and Pop - how do you manage working both sides of the modeling world?

TORI: I really enjoy both sides of the business. It’s nice to change it up and do editorial after shooting a lot of commercial work. I really enjoy the editorial process - it allows you to be creative and artistic.

MDC: What have been some really memorable moments for you thus far as a model?

TORI: Working with photographers like Patrick Demarchelier and Ellen von Unwerth. Traveling around the world and moving to the big city! I was just a little island girl from Hawaii who had no idea what was out there until I moved to NYC by myself when I was 18.

MDC: What would you say is the most rewarding part of your job?

TORI: Getting the opportunity to travel the world and experience so many different and amazing cultures.

FRANCY!:hug: :hug: She looks sooooo amazing in those suits!! :drool: :wub: These shots are major WOW! I hadn't read that interview. It was great. Thanx a bunch! :flower:

Vampirehorde has a taped interview to post if Vamp ever gets around to it (hellooooooooooooo, Vamp?) LOL

SWEETSPICE :wave: :thumbsup: Those are some of her best editorial shots, huh? Thanx for giving us a look! :flower:

:heart:

Why yes, I do have a new interview that Tori did on TV earlier this month, sweetandlow! Thanks to Izzie's watchful eye, she saw Tori on "The Daily Habit" on Fuse TV (it's a channel for extreme sports) and saw her being interviewed, so she hit me up and asked me to cap it (in High Def) and here it is. Why don't more people do that with me?

THE DAILY HABIT ON FUSE TV - JULY 02, 2009

featuring Tori Praver

Click on the thumbnail to view the HD Youtube clip!

e804dv.jpg

Be sure to click on the HD button for max power!

:laugh:

She looks amazing. This girl is sexy and pretty.

Sorry if any of this pictures are posted:

Tori Praver

0atoripraver10.jpg0aToriPraver12.jpg0aToriPraver14.jpg0aToriPraver15.jpg0atori_praver3.jpg

0atori-praver11.jpg0atori-praver-.jpg0atori-praver-2.jpg0atori-praver_05.jpge87f6c42532535.gif

th_c9b4c342532537.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-33085-0-1593901120-0234_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="0atori-praver_08.jpg">0atori-praver_10.jpg0atori-praver_12.jpgae9b3442532575.gif

0atori-praver_18.jpg th_25b92542532962.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-33085-0-1593901120-14871_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="0atori-praver_20.jpg"> 0atori-praver_21.jpg 0atori-praver_22.jpg 0atori-praver_body_01.jpg th_d397dc42533015.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-33085-0-1593901120-35152_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="0atori-praver_body_04.jpg"> 0atori-praver_body_05.jpg 0atori-praver_body_06.jpg 0atori-praver_body_07.jpg th_cdb78942533030.gif/monthly_07_2009/post-33085-0-1593901120-55868_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="0atori-praver_body_10.jpg">

I'm so proud of your work, Vampire! :hug: Great job! :thumbsup: She's so cute in the video and perky, too! :laugh: :wub:

Thanx to everyone else, bunches and bunches, for posting the pics! She IS a very sexy girl. (Aren't those words to a song?) :nicole:

I've only seen a couple pix from the MBFW in which she "premiered" her swimwear. Wish there were more. :blink: :/