Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

Did I miss these unbelievable pics of Tori? :blink:

Blint International ES

July 2011

Photographer: Unknown

http://issuu.com/editorialemoda/docs/binde...howFlipBtn=true

In the link above, look for pages 26-29 to see unbelievably striking and strong Tori pics. :kiss::heart:

If someone can pull them off the flash player, that would be great. :p

Here's Tori on the cover:

post-9036-1323338382_thumb.jpg

Wow! :wub: What a surprise! :drool: :kiss: The good kind of surprise that prompts fainting! :wave:

OMG!

im posting the pics here from the link

thank u so much!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Bigger:

Blint International ES July 2011 'Ory Y Plata'

4b3ecc163477519.jpg d44abc163477531.jpg f75fab163477544.jpg

Thanks, Babylola, for your technical Adobe Flashplayer Wizardry! :heart:

You pushed Tori's pages to 117 just in time for the holidays and maybe we'll see them go to 118 by New Year's Day! :fun:

I thought I was seeing things when I accidentally came upon this cover. :blink:

Then, I went over every inch of every page but could find no name. <_<

But NO one else has such a deep "V" on her Cupid's Bow which turned out to be the positive Tori ID! :p

I hope we didn't miss this incredibly gorgeous Tori photo set LAST July! :o Better late than never, especially as winter sets in! ;)

Tori's warmth and glow is welcome any time o' year! :)

Today, Gorsuch's daily email proved that Tori is "Gone but not Forgotten" as some yearbook sections say and needs no ID. :whistle:

Gorsuch could never think of getting rid of the perfect Patrician Princess forever:

post-9036-1323362476_thumb.jpg

Tori looks so lovely with that holiday and glamourous red contrasting her pale hair and skin! :fun:

Maybe they will show her doing a Snow Angel in the white powder and one in the sand as she is the quintessential pale, snow and tan, Sand Angel! :wub:

Whatever the case, Tori looks so angelic with lotsa layers or a few! :wave:

TORI PRAVER: FOUND IN TRANSLATION!

--10 daily trips to international news stand: $10.00.

--10 snacks on each trip back: $50.00.

--01 Elle Italia with Tori on the cover: $30.50.

--Flipping through Tori's Elle Italia over and over again: PRICELESS!

"There are some things money can't buy. For everything Tori, there's MasterCard."

Boy, I have said it before! Seeing a photo in print is far better than seeing it online even, dare I say, in HQ (el jefe! your HQ's still rule!). :)

A photo printed in a magazine may not be as good as a photo printed on photo paper, but the colors, the contrast, etc., are definitely better than an image viewed online. :whistle:

For Tori's next cover, I think it will be cheaper and less time consuming and more culturally rewarding to go the country in which it is published, buy the magazine and return! :p

I've never paid close to $30.50 for a magazine, but for Tori on the cover and inside, it was worth the time and money! :fun:

I wish all of Tori Nation could look at the physical copy of the editorial. :heart: But, thanks to Tori's BZ fans, it is on Tori's BZ pages for all to see in wonderment! :blush:

Thanks, again, minus1, for getting Tori's ELLE Italia editorial posted so fast and so crystal clearly for all of Tori Nation to admire! :wave:

dunno if repost, new 2 me

Thanks, babylola!

You have been on a roll with Tori pics from the past, present, and future! :fun:

That candid is soooooooooooooooooooo cute! :heart:

I still cannot see how she goes from so sultry-sexy in the Carlos Alsina photos to simply the cutest of the cutes in the candid. :wub:

I know it's her job as a modelina to be so cute and so sexy and everything in between, a chameleon, as I always say, but still Tori is might good at moving easily from role to role or look to look! :)

The pic below came in from Gorsuch yesterday. Tori has worn the Bionic long underwear in their catalogues for more than a year now! :blush:

post-9036-1324137303_thumb.jpg

She looks so strong but warm and cute and cuddly all at once. I would love to be a fly on the huge Gorsuch hearth that is just out of the pic! :blush:

Maybe if Tori had a mind to, she could update Lindsay Wagner's 70's role in the Bionic Woman. :heart:

After all, they have tried a Charlie's Angels update and other 70s series (eg A-Team, Battlestar Galactica), and she could have played Farah Fawcett's role easily, too. :kiss:

Tori's lovely locks have already been done in the iconic Farah style for Sephora and the Billabong runway! :blush:

If we could Occupy Aspen, 101% of us could easily persuade Gorsuch to bring Tori back full time if that is what she wants! Okay, so it may be only what I want as I love her icy, patrician look in their pics. And, objectively, Tori can pull of that look better than anyone else in that catalogue being super sweet on the inside 24/7, of course. :whistle:

SIGHTED IN THIS CITY:

HUNTER BOOTS: During the torrential rains in Boston this past week, okay so not nearly as bad as the typhoon in the Philipines, the usual March of the Hunter Boots, worn by collegians and corporate types alike move in wave up on wave through the sidewalks functionally protected from the elements but sort of intimidating as well. Maybe not the ankle high suckers, but the knee-high ones give a certain authority as only high boots can. Guys have gone the way of the Hunter, too. :p

MONCLER: But even more interesting is the number of Moncler down jackets worn by boys and girls alike, the same ones worn by Tori and her colleagues in Gorsuch, minimum of $2000 for the shortest one. They must have been hiding during the relatively warmer November and December we've been having. But with the first cold snap, they were out en masse, black and shiny and subtly logoed and more plentiful than last year. I even heard conversational snippets about which ones people were going to buy. Move over North Face? I don't think so, but for the international crowd, they are already well established and well worn. :p

Anyhoo, I hope Tori Nation draws from Tori's relaxed Hawaiian persona as the sometimes stressful exam, shopping, and holiday times are upon us! :wave:

/

Thanks, again and again, babylola! :heart:

You are keeping Tori's BZ pages going with all sorts of pics llike these cute candids in her big-domed, grey hat. :kiss:

Hoss Cartwright, in the 60s Western series Bonanza, had one like it, but it looks better on her! :laugh:

As I have said, Tori could have started in a tv show or a movie set in any decade or century with her timeless beauty. :blush:

She can also wear any kind of hair style and clothes required of a period tv show or movie. :p

Tori, an accomplished equestrian, can also ride well and keep up with the Cartwrights as they inspect their vast Ponderosa ranch! :whistle:

She has looked great countless times in jeans and cowboots or FRYE boots (still makin' 'em for a 1.5 centuries) and also a gingham dress, prefect for the 1860s Western US. Tori: versatile now and then. ;)

I don't know if she would carry a rifle, but for the right part. . .Annie Oakley. . . :heart: :heart:

I hope Tori and Tori Nation have a great start to the week as Channukah, Winter Solstice, Xmas, Kwanzaa, and other holidays in other cultures worldwide and New Year's hit one after another! :wave:

I think babylola is one of the cutest names on here. and one of the best posters, for sure. Why couldn't I have come up with a cute name? :blink: <_< Like everything else, I just get a thought (like the name) and run with it. :laugh:

It would be fun sometime to hear how certain names came to be. Like mine sounds like an artificial sweetener but it actually relates to music. But, so many people are really clever with their names.

hahaaa :laugh:

I have to tell u guys that when I registered to BZ I couldn't find any normal name ,

some how I wrote babylola... this is not a name with a meaning its just a stupid nickname :laugh:

maybe ill change it to TORI lover:)

lol now about tori , I totally agree with u lancelot479, everything looks great on her ! her style allways looks effortless shes not trying to dress and look like anybody else!

this is why shes allways interesting - to me anyway :blush:

for my opinion shes the best model If I ever see that girl walking along the street I will immediately faint! :heart:

I think babylola is one of the cutest names on here. and one of the best posters, for sure. Why couldn't I have come up with a cute name? :blink: <_< Like everything else, I just get a thought (like the name) and run with it. :laugh:

It would be fun sometime to hear how certain names came to be. Like mine sounds like an artificial sweetener but it actually relates to music. But, so many people are really clever with their names.

I know this is her real and not her BZ screen name, but Tori comes from VicTORIa :heart: , Queen during England's rule of the world :ninja: during the VICTORIAN era.

Maybe Queen Victoria knows Victoria's Secret for sure! ;)

But, I agree with you, 70s artificial sweetener, there are some fun names on here that could use some explanation. I didn't know SnL relates to music! Except if I picture the pink packet, I think there are musical notes on it.

Lancelot is as boring as my babble. As most know, he is a French knight of King Arthur's Round Table who had an on-going affair with Queen Guenevere. I explained this a little while ago.

4 is the number of 70s Boston Bruins great Bobby Orr and perhaps best ice hockey player ever, perhaps even better than Wayne Gretzky because he had so many assists and goals while a defenseman and had no "body guards" like The Great One who had played longer without a career-ending injury as Mr. Orr had!

7 is for his linemate, Phil Esposito, now in management with the Tampa Bay Lightning. He hired the first female goalie in the NHL, Manon Rheaume. Gorgeous and a great goalie. She could be in the female athletes BZ pages!

post-9036-1324321641_thumb.jpg

9 is for Gordie Howe, mostly of the Detroit Red Wings, and also from back in the day. He played for decades and was the toughest ever. He even played with his three sons on the same team. Wayne Gretzky took his 99 number from Gordie Howe's 9.

Many athletes have always been especially superstitious folk and do things the same way and wear certain numbers to acheive consistent results. Check out Bull Durham w. Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon. He wears her garters while pitching for good luck. Major League with Charlie Sheen, etc. also has many baseball superstitions :laugh:

So there you go for 479, a thrill a minute! :blink:

Waiting to hear about the musical aspect of SnL and about Carol PrinceSS and others. :kiss:

Back to Tori on her BZ pages. I still have no idea what kind of name Praver is and have asked before on here, but all that matters is that Tori is Tori: strong, smart, beautiful, kind, and fun! :wave:

MKgirl and babylola,

Thank you sooooo much for such cute pics of Tori! :heart:

I love when her hair is pulled up from the top in a bun, etc.; all her facial features come out even more! :blush:

Tori looks so adorable facing the camera or in profile. :wub:

Any accessory will look great on her. :wave: