Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

some pics i found

Boy, Babylola,

more pics of Praver past! :heart:

I LOVE the one in which Tori is sitting in the chair backstage as it shows her healthy, glowing skin, and super strong leg muscles. And she is sitting so adorably/cutely and talking to the reporters so sincerely :) :heart: !

The one in which Tori is carrying her bag with the strap on her shoulder makes her look like she would walk right by you in a museum and probably smile nicely. :wub: Here's to hopin'! :p

The one in the bikini shows her so towering, athletic, and gorgeous it isn't even funny! Her eyes are striking, too! :p

And the True Religion one shows how the approachable girl in the museum can look so super sexy thanks to those beautifully shaped eyes and perfect lips :kiss: !

You have shown once again that Tori is a multi-faceted modelina! :wave:

Tori may be mostly gone from Gorsuch, but she is most certainly not forgotten! :blush:

This email came into my in box with the title "Love at First Sight." :heart: :heart: :heart:

I couldn't agree more. :wub:

Tori, in this simple "Darcie" dress that they have sold with her picture for a long time, shows Tori with such "clean" and uncomplicated yet memorable beauty. Most important, she is hardly wearing any make-up or sporting a complicated hairstyle. She exudes Hawaiian relaxedness. :p

In addition, the pic manages, in a single frame, to capture how easily she moves with athletcism and grace. :)

Without make-up and in the simplest of sweater dresses, Tori proves she is the epitome of a natural-born killer beauty! Just imagine her with a touch of make or super-glam make-up in jeans, a corporate outfit, or haute couture. Or, just check out the recent "re-freshes" presented by her fans for easy and conspicuous consumption! :whistle:

If Tori can look this amazing when dressed and made-up this simply, imagine the possibilities of a bit more sartorial magic. Of course, Tori has also made many of these magical possibilities ultra real when wearing varied outfits, topped by luxury locks and "painted" with drop-dead gorgeous make-up! :drool:

Shakespeare may have said, "Clothes maketh the man [person]," but I say the person maketh the clothes or the hairstyle and even the foot maketh the shoe for the person is the foundation on which the garments are fitted. Of course, it is challenging to be objective about one's "foundation" and fit it flatteringly. Macbeth knows what's right from wrong in this case: "Dress me not in borrowed robes. . .". In other words, Macbeth could not wear the person whose clothes and title he has just found out he will take on when he says those words; the clothes, representing the intellectual strength and physical size of the character who wore them and has been killed, simply would not fit Macbeth, smaller in stature and intellect. Of course, Tori could wear anything and wear it well! :laugh:

Today, Shakespeare would see and hear Tori, and cast her as the tall, brainy, beautiful, and independent heroine Rosalind of As You Like It. The only Shakespeare play in which a woman completely runs the show. And of course, as insightful as he was in matters of gender, race and other relations, there is no woman whose name stands alone in a title (eg Romeo AND Juliet or Troilus AND Cressida, etc.) as a man's does (Hamlet, Othello, Macbeth, etc.) The only chance could have been using Rosalind as the title instead of As You Like It; she is popular, smart AND beautiful. But Tori is so much cuter and she is popular and smart, too! :blink:

Welcome, Tori and Tori Nation, to page 115! :fun::wave:

Love at First Sight:

post-9036-1320330528_thumb.jpg

PS Gorsuch Goobers: add up how many items sold with Tori's pix and do the math. Bring the fairest, down-to-earthest, patrician-lookingest princess of them all back to your plush pages! Only if Tori wants to, of course ;)!

• 2 weeks later...

Babylola, I love your avi. Is it chintz or calico? :heart:

Anyway, it ads flower-power color to an increasingly grey, dead-leaf-strewn and cold Boston. :)

Thanks, too, for your pics of Tori sitting cutely, lying so sexily in the golden sun, and looking so sexy/cute in her Ford F-150, the most popular truck in America for decades! :wub:

Okay, it might by a Chevy Custom-Deluxe. :laugh:

Either way, Tori is about as All-American as "Baseball, Hot Dogs, Apple Pie, and Chevrolet; they go together in the good ol' USA" (70s Chevy ad jingle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Y-2vlOegI)!:p

Your "refreshes" of Tori Pics Past just remind us that Tori looks so beautiful in any setting or context! :drool:

And when Tori moves, even in sitting in an interview, simply deeelightfull! :blush:

I hope you, Tori, and Tori Nation are having great weekends. And to those of you who celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope getting to and from your destinations is as smooth as a baby's bottom! :wave:

Thanks, Babylola and MKGirl, for your "re-freshes" of Tori pics! :heart:

It's sorta like reading an amazing novel or seeing a great movie again! :laugh:

When revisiting any work of art, like Tori ;) or her pics and vids, you always find something new, and the details become wonderfully vivid all over again. :blush:

I hope Tori Nation has a great Thanksgiving week and as sane as possible Black Friday! :wave:

I found these old Goldenpointe photoshoot videos, Tori is so gorg!! :)

Boy, MKgirl! :heart:

Forget all of the comments in which I say Tori is soooooo cuuuute, cuuuuute! :laugh:

In these clips, Tori is sooooooo "Vah Vah Voom!" as they said back in the day. :drool:

Even when she is "sitting around" on minimalist furniture, Tori's legs are so strong! :drool:

Even when Tori's arms are in a sweater, you can see how athletic Tori is! :drool:

And then to prove Tori's athleticism, you provide the next clip in which she is wearing only bathing suits and all that healthy skin that covers those very same muscles just shouts "Vah Vah Voom!" all over again but in a different way. :wub:

Tori has always been able to change from pale ice princess indoors in the first clip to Golden Goddess on the beach in the second. :whistle:

These clips show that Tori is drop-dead gorgeous when the shoot calls for it.

Thanks for posting those clips agai, Mkgirl! :heart:

It is always fun to see the models in between shoots in order to see what you don't see in the pics that become the final cut. :)

In the end, Tori has always been playful and cuuuuute, cuuuute in between shoots and in candids on and off the set, probably her true nature! :blush:

Hope you are home for Thanksgiving already! :wave:

Babylolaaaaaaa!

Thank you for so many pics showing the Glory of Tori! :drool:

She looks so resplendent however many times citizens of Tori Nation post her candids, clips, and pics! :heart:

It is so rainy and dark already here in Boston that your pics are bursts of sunshine in the forms of Tori's glowing smile, skin, and hair! :blush:

Thanksalotsa again, Babylolaaaa! :wave:

PS I rarely watch sports on TV but did pass a big screen last night that was showing "The Maui Invitational" and Duke was playing Michigan. I had just seen one of your posts of Tori on my phone so it became one of those weird-but-fun coinkydinks that I saw her hometown thanks to ESPN. Nice place to go to play some basketball over Thanksgiving Break! Tori's high school name was also painted on the court. Maybe Tori was home for Thanksgiving as the facility did have an aura ;)!

Tori Praver Swimwear. Tori Praver, CEO and Chief Designer! :heart::blink:

Gotta love it! Brains and Beauty in one amazing person! :heart::blink:

Clip from YouTube: Tori Praver Swimweear S/S 2012:

Tori's such a cutie at work, rest or play! :blush:

Good luck to those braving the Black Friday Mobs! May you come home unscathed and laden with goods! :wave:

WOW!!! Heres a preview of Elle Italia December 2011, Tori is on the cover and has an ed!!! :)

MKgirl,

You are the bestest for finding the latest and greatest of Tori for Tori Nation! :heart:

Tori really looks quite different thanks, in part, to the hairstyle, but as beautiful and as athletic as always. :wub:

We have known since she began modeling what a chameleonic cutie she is! :blush:

If a pic is worth a thousand words and Tori pics are worth 100,000 words, then your post is worth "google plex" words! :laugh:

But not from me as they speak volumes for themselves! :fun: :fun: :fun: :fun:

Good luck to you, MKgirl, and the rest of Tori Nation transitioning back to school and a full work week! :wave: