Bellazon

Tori Praver
Thumbnail

Lea

this looks like the 'real' twitter to me:

http://twitter.com/toripraver

That is NOT her real twitter, absolutely. I posted the real one a couple pages back. She has soooooo many fakers and this is one of them, definitely. :yes: :yes: AND, the facebook you are referring to, is a really good faker....really good. :jimmy: :jimmy:

And,JenniferLima, why are you SURE she is not in the VSFS?

Hey, SnL!

Thanks for being the neighborhood watch person on these pages.

:knives: :ninja: :alien: :jimmy: :bellazon: :neo: :lullaby: :capt: :persuazn: :voodoo:

So much untrustworthy internet intel coming so fast! :o

I hereby commission you--without power of commissioner--Five Star General of Interpol (in this case Tori's Internet Police)! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your upcoming vero moda posts. You have done so much posting of new Tori material, I think I can speak for all of us who appreciate your work! :wave:

this looks like the 'real' twitter to me:

http://twitter.com/toripraver

That is NOT her real twitter, absolutely. I posted the real one a couple pages back. She has soooooo many fakers and this is one of them, definitely. :yes: :yes: AND, the facebook you are referring to, is a really good faker....really good. :jimmy: :jimmy:

And,JenniferLima, why are you SURE she is not in the VSFS?

Hey, SnL!

Thanks for being the neighborhood watch person on these pages.

:knives: :ninja: :alien: :jimmy: :bellazon: :neo: :lullaby: :capt: :persuazn: :voodoo:

So much untrustworthy internet intel coming so fast! :o

I hereby commission you--without power of commissioner--Five Star General of Interpol (in this case Tori's Internet Police)! :thumbsup:

Looking forward to your upcoming vero moda posts. You have done so much posting of new Tori material, I think I can speak for all of us who appreciate your work! :wave:

I don't mean to come across as the know it all/bee-otch but damn! picture yourself as Tori, out there tryin' to do work, make a buck or two and everything you say or do or picture you post gets stolen by someone who wants to play like she/he is Tori......Tori went out of her way to set up a Twitter acct so we can keep up with her, and that's exactly what she told me about the one I posted.......she was just thinking of those of us who really appreciate her and what she does and saying thanx for the support. But now, it kinda appears that that idea has been screwed up, too. :banghead: Notice how she hasn't been giving updates on that particular Twitter page? It bums me. :cry:

I think it's goin waaaaaaay over the line when someone even steals her remarks on her own space that she makes or takes her personal photos and posts them around. :mad: Imitation is the whatever of flattery. (what's the sayin' I"m goin' for here, Lancelot?). Think about it, it's just plain weird and sad and lonely for whoever is doing it. Who has that kind of time anyway? Do the fakers think that people who are really true fans don't know they are faking?? At what point does it become embarrassing? :idk: Those of us who appreciate fashion and our favorite models usually have something else going on in their lives and quite frankly, wouldn't have time for those games. I don't know, it's just a pet peeve of mine, I guess. I know Tori isn't the only one with fakers but day-um, she sure has a helluva lot of 'em!!!!

And, misspraver, many, many thanks :hug: for takin' the time to post those photos from Vero Moda. Aren't they scrumptious??? :hell yea!: :wub:

Boy, SNL,

the faker issue is indeed a pain. It takes some effort to keep that kind of extended faking up regardless of which walk of life (eg Inside Edition tonight: Miss California has no "family values" (loaded phrase, I know) and Cheaters episodes are faked). ;)

Hopefully, such efforts to lie for a prolonged period will tire the fakers out or they will make a mistake that will bring the lies to the surface. <_<

We know you are committed to Tori's cause, and she will know when she goes through these pages! :)

Just when I thought that the Winter Solstice was around the corner, Tori adds Spring life in Gorsuch:

post-9036-1257813200_thumb.jpg

Tori truly is "A Woman for All Seasons" :wave: !

Thannks for the cover lancelot479 :wave:

I hate :yuckky: fakers too specially when you do wanna be in contact or know about your famouse celebs... and fakers come out and take you that pleasure... :( !!!! I really hated!!! hope she can talk to the Twitter administrator or donno wat but so they can certfied her and her twitter!! and so the fakers can be errased!!!

Changing to a much happier topic:

I'm so exited about her in the VSFS and can't really wait to see if she is on it!!! I'm really crossing my fingers on this one!!! :heart:

Thannks for the cover lancelot479 :wave:

I hate :yuckky: fakers too specially when you do wanna be in contact or know about your famouse celebs... and fakers come out and take you that pleasure... :( !!!! I really hated!!! hope she can talk to the Twitter administrator or donno wat but so they can certfied her and her twitter!! and so the fakers can be errased!!!

Changing to a much happier topic:

I'm so exited about her in the VSFS and can't really wait to see if she is on it!!! I'm really crossing my fingers on this one!!! :heart:

I know, Amiieduckiie, the whole authenticity issue in so many aspects of the internet are no fun. :yuckky:

A student can take paragraphs or a whole paper from someone else's paper published on line. We can look at magazine images photoshopped to distort the person in a good way (ie looks in better shape) or bad (looks in worse shape), and we just won't know what the truth is. <_<

A famous example from the 1950s, before any internet, is Robert Doisneau's photograph of two people kissing in Paris. It was hailed for its spontaneity and then revealed as a posed photo. Or more recently, a New York Times reported did a series of articles that were all made up. The examples of faking stories, pictures have always been around, but the internet and computers, as you know just make it easier to mislead but also to call lying authors on the lies. :(

Creating different internet identities is a pain for those who are fooled, especially if it's a Twitter identity of our beloved Tori. Because the internet is generally so untrustworthy, Tori has every right to feel her trust has been broken and may not gain that trust again. Hopefully, Amiieduckiie, she will see the comments about her, the pics people put up, YOUR amazing signature those of others, and know that those on these pages really do admire her for shooting up so fast and for foraying into the business world (her swimsuit business) in tough economic times in a competitive niche of the competitive fashion industry. :p

When I got the BZ email that said you posted something new, I just assumed that you, Amiieduckiie, would have posted some happy pics of Tori, and I was bummed that you were bummed by all this Twitter identity stuff! I can understand it, but I know simply new, amazing photos posted, the latest by misspraver, for example, and the resulting comments are always inspiring for her fans and certainly there will be more Tori pics and more happy Tori fan spirits :)!

Robert Doisneau: Le Baiser (The Kiss in Front of the) de l'Hotel de Ville, Paris, 1950:

post-9036-1258005600_thumb.jpg

1993: A woman and man claimed Doisneau used their pic without their knowledge or consent to which Monsieur Doisneau simply said he posed the pic in 1950 using two actors to simulate a spontaneous kiss on a busy Paris street?

Whom can you trust pre-Internet or during the Internet? Not many apparently when it comes to Facebook, My Space, Twitter and other social networks that have had security compromised or at the other end of the internet source spectrum: scholarly, government, or corporate research even the higly classified Department of Defense (DoD). :unsure: :unsure: :shock: :shock: :shifty: :shifty: :no: :no: :huh: :huh: :ermm: :confused:

The archaic hand-written letter or hand-developed photographs, each of which distorted reality a plenty in their hey day, presented reality dilemmas from UFO sightings to celeb sightings. We get to as much truth as we want given the media and technology of the day. We figured out which Enquirer pics or headlines were accurate or outlandish or a bit of both. :ninja: :ninja:

If we got through that era of communication and reality, we can get through the current one, and we may not even have to be savvier or more alert; just use common sense with your sources and double check as your gut tells you, provided yer gut is good! :cool: :cool:

We can find and handle the truth regardless of the century or decade if we chose to do so. The technology of the day is a factor be it the land-line telephone or Skype or film camera or digi or hand-written letter or email, but the truth is always out there but may take more digging if the information proliferation is so great.

But as I said, that same technology that caused the proliferation of unreliable information has provided more reliable information. As a result, depending on your persistence and your desire, you can use the latest technoligy to find the truth, just as a journalist in 19th century used his or her sources avaiable to him or her to get at the truth.

Whether morals about presenting the truth in print and in pics are the issue, I better start another babble, but I would say that morals don't necessarily change a lot over the centuries (eg the financial meldown. Those bankers numbers were higher than the bankers who store in previous decades centuries and their dastardly deeds were pushed to worldwide stage because of current technology. Maddoff gear is now available for sale. But seriously, we have gotten over these issues regardless of new technology).

I have faith we will through these identity issues with perhaps more time! grouphug: :grouphug:

I just don't get how Tori can go from being sooooooooo cute to so patrician in the same dang catalogue and then such vampy vixen in Russian Vogue. :blink: :blush: :p :blink: :blush:

I guess she's just doing as any astute businessperson would do: diversifying her "products" or looks! ;) ;) ;) ;)

The ski outfit shots in Gorsuch are just too cute :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :

post-9036-1258004464_thumb.jpg

Is it the wispies, the hair pulled back, the mischieveous smile, the sparkling eyes in fresh Aspen air? The parka, reminiscent of the one worn by the little bro. in A Christmas Story when he couldn't get up or the Michelin Man? Fresh faced? I dunno. I'll selfishly take ALL of Tori's looks! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm sure its all been said, but I can't help loving seeing Tori Praise repeated again and again on these here pages. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Thanks sweetandlow!!! :drool:

She just looks amazingly cuteee :wub: and

she is just so adorable I love the way she is!!! :)

I just love her and want to see more of her!!!

lancelot479 sorry for the no pictures post!!!

I allways come in here too to see her (pics, vids)

cus I just admire the hard work she puts into it!

all by means Designing and Modeling!!!

I just can wait to see her grow more and more

in both pats, really have no doubt she will be fantastic

in wathever she keeps doing! like going back to surfing (eX.)

sooooooo Hope tooo seeee Pikss of her when I come in AGAIN!

Final tought!

WE LOVE YOU TORIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!* :heart: lol

Thanks, SnL,

for another coup de grace and tour de force with intel and images of Tori! :hug: :hug:

At the end of the week, when you said you had more stuff, I was waiting with baited breath for it! :cain: :whistle:

Everyone here knows you are THE Tori Source of Intel and Pics and a Fantastic Tori Fan! :D :D

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the vid. It's always extra dee-lish to see Tori move. :blush: :blush:

And, YOU, Amiieduckiie, I am admittedly the LEAST productive picture poster on Tori's pages but try to make up for it in number of words as you may have noticed by now! I know: A LAME EXCUSE FOR BABBLING! :p :idk: :idk: :flower:

I used to search the internet for Tori's pics and new information, but as we all know, both are hard to find, but the very difficulty makes us want more pics and more intel on Tori. It's partly the mystery factor, even of perhaps a friend whom you may not know so well or is quiet. Diamonds are rare, valuable and expensive because they are hard to find. There are a lot of diamonds on all of BZ pages, but the diamonds on Tori's pages are extra-special at least to her fans! :dance: :dance: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

When I did find "new" stuff it had already been posted, etc. I do, however, keep trying and simply love seeing what people post of Tori's pics and write about her. :hehe: :) :) :gocho:

Hope you two are having a great weekend! It is very soggy in Boston as the Tropical Storm formerly known as Ida came up the coast only to meet with a Nor'easter (winds come off Atlantic as in Clooney's Perfect Storm mentioned in a previous post). As a result, it's one cold soggy mess. :surrender:

But of course, as with anything that life throws at you, there is someone or someplace else in a worse sitch: Mid-Atlantic region (NJ, DE, DC, VA, NC, etc) got it "wicked" bad and Haiti got it even worse (184 dead). Or it could be SNOW! ;)

The storms pass and the sun comes out and the rain drops look like brilliant diamonds! :grouphug: :grouphug: :wave:

Are these some of the most gorgeous pics you have ever seen or what?? Amazing face, just amazing! :wub:

post-9036-0-1446435926-38177_thumb.jpg

post-9036-0-1446435926-40898_thumb.jpg

For KANEBO products

Whoa, Sweeeet n Looooow!

These are amazing and "gorgeous or WHAT"! Her face, hair, skin, musculature! :drool: :whistle: :drool: :whistle:

Tori looks tres elegante, chic, a la mode (with or with ice cream but in such wonderful fashion) and has that certain je ne sais quois! :blush: :wub: :blush: :wub:

What a start to the week! :D :D :p :p

Thank You, Tori and SnL! :wave: :heart: :wave: :heart:

And, YOU, Amiieduckiie, I am admittedly the LEAST productive picture poster on Tori's pages but try to make up for it in number of words as you may have noticed by now! I know: A LAME EXCUSE FOR BABBLING!

Hehehehe yeah I'm not such a big picture poster too, It's hard to find pics of her on the internet plus don't have much time between uni and work but I always give it a time to come back here and see her pictures and post something too jejeje not as much as you but I do a little at least hehehe and I always read the comments too see waths new with her cus I love hearing about her yey!!! jejeje :heart:

About the piks I know it's a great star for the week!!! :heart: awww so geourgus!!! Thankyou SweetandLow :wave:

Her face :heart: Her Hair :heart: Her lips :heart: Her Eyes :heart: aLL HER IS PERFECT!!!! :drool: :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
What a cute snippet this is! Day-um she is hawwwwwt! :wub: :wub: Seriously, isn't she gorgeous?? :drool:

http://www.veromoda.com/#/default.aspx

Thanks for that FUUUUN b/w clip. :heart: :heart:

Tori is soooo day-um hot as you say. :wub:

It's always fun to see the surfer girl athleticism come out in moving pics. :drool:

It took me a while to figure out "day-um" until I said it out loud. It's fun spelling out words, especially for accents! Thanks, SnL, for making these pages fun in every way! :hug:

She looks shimmery, sexy, and strong! :blush:

And, most important, she looked like she's having fun. :) :p :) :p

The other girl looks great, too. Sometimes, I feel a true test for face beauty is to pull hair straight back to reveal the facial features in stark isolation and without distraction ;), the extreme being a Sinead O'Connor, skin head O'Connor 'do. That is a tough test to pass, but both Tori and her colleague would pass the hair-pull-back test with flying colors.

Thanks, FRANCY ITALY, for your TORI "REFERESHERS"! :) :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Apologies NOT Accepted, however, as you are bringing some of Tori's best work from earlier in her career and her whole career smack dab into the front of our collective crania! I LOVE her skin, lips and eyes in these shots. THANKS! :kiss: :heart: No Apologies! :ninja: Save for my babble! <_<

---------------------------------------------

TRIVIA QUESTION: What was the name of the two-piece swimsuit advertised in 1946 as the "WORLD'S SMALLEST"--just three weeks before the bikini was introduced as the smaller than the smallest? It's not the microkini!

ANSWER: The ATOME. French Designer Jacques Heim named it after the atom, the smallest known particle of matter. But French ENGINEER quickly one-upped him, naming his skimpier suit the BIKINI after the remote US ATOM bomb test site in the Pacific, the Bikini Atoll.

Daaa-aang! Thankfully, engineering beat physics in marketing/branding or girls/women would be going around looking for "atoms" for their vacations! Or "Jane, wanna see my new Tori Praver "atome"? I knew I should have changed my major to one of those sciences and invented fun, sexy clothing!

Well, we can thank the French for more than the Champagne region, cheese, croissants, and Carla Bruni (born in Italy)! Their fashion sense is pretty good ;). Maybe they should stay away from car design, though: Peugeot, Citroen, and Renault have never been eye candy, exactly but good accessories in ads and movies and fashion editorials. :blink:

Anyhoo, I hope Tori, Danny, their friends and her BZ fans had a great Thanksgiving and are well ahead on holiday shopping and having fun on holiday activities. :wave:

Boy! Missing a week or so rushing around for 10 days at Thanksgiving, I missed some fun stuff on her pages. :o

Thanks for all the postings of pix and videos! Wowee! :) :) :) :)

I know stay away more often and come back for more at once and LESS babble! ;)

I know it sounds corny, but Tori should do work for the FOUR SEASONS as she looks amazing in each! :wub: :wub:

I love her cute, cute, but I also love her aloof in navy in the middle of a GORSUCH ASPEN winter! I just love her whole range, I guess :p :

post-9036-1259796823_thumb.gif

It's getting chilly in many places. :(

Tori's Gorsuch resort photographs and her overall glow remind us that the SHORTEST day of the year is coming soon for us Northern Hemispherers on 21 DEC 09 when the Winter Solstice arrives. Hooaaah! :gocho: :neo2: :clap: :clap: :flower: :hell yea!:

Yes, a few minutes of extra sunshine each day is worth a hoot and a holler! :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!: :thumbsup: :grouphug:

You Aussie Billabongers have had your turn with longer days ;)!

post-9036-1259796508_thumb.jpg

I can see her as the current Kristin Scott Thomas in The English Patient traipsing around the N. African desert before The Great War has started and never breaking a sweat and then going to a white tie affair that evening and dazzling the crowd with her dress and her dancing. :wub: :wave: