Bellazon

Pinky, what file-format was that last one originally in? And could you possibly upload it to rapidshare?

Flash Video.

The original file had a different song, "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" by Chris Issak. I had to change the song b/c it violated copyright rules. I personally think my soundtrack is much better :whistle: So it is your pick which one you want: the one with "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" or the one with my soundtrack. The quality isn't much different---I checked :)

I won't get offended if you choose the first one :p

Pinky, what file-format was that last one originally in? And could you possibly upload it to rapidshare?

Flash Video.

The original file had a different song, "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" by Chris Issak. I had to change the song b/c it violated copyright rules. I personally think my soundtrack is much better :whistle: So it is your pick which one you want: the one with "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" or the one with my soundtrack. The quality isn't much different---I checked :)

I won't get offended if you choose the first one :p

Oh it's not the soundtrack I was wondering about Pinks! I just thought you might have converted it from MP4 or something. A format that is more HQ than FLV. ;)

For better screencaps. ;)

Incanto 2006

.flv format

Capped & Etc. by PinkCouture & AllLingerieTVAds

post-2904-0-1446069045-07083_thumb.jpg

Commercial

Behind-The-Scenes (Soundtrack: "Torso" by Rob Simonsen - refer to 2ad YT video above)

Behind-The-Scenes (Soundtrack: "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" by Chris Isaak)

*All the files are already on Youtube. Please DO NOT repost it on Youtube or any other similar sites. Thanks! :D*

Incanto 2006

.flv format

Capped & Etc. by PinkCouture & AllLingerieTVAds

post-15451-0-1446069047-83156_thumb.jpg

Commercial

Behind-The-Scenes (Soundtrack: "Torso" by Rob Simonsen - refer to 2ad YT video above)

Behind-The-Scenes (Soundtrack: "Baby Did A Bad Bad Thing" by Chris Isaak)

*All the files are already on Youtube. Please DO NOT repost it on Youtube or any other similar sites. Thanks! :D*

THANKS!!!

same videos, converted in AVI format

http://rapidshare.com/files/185559199/Incanto.avi.html

http://rapidshare.com/files/185565893/Inca...nesOST.avi.html

http://www.megaupload.com/it/?d=LR8AXQXH

OMG, you guys are amazing. Thank you so much to Pinky for the awesome videos. I love seeing Irina in motion and I hope there are more vids out there to discover.

Thanks to Matute and Francy Italy for the beautiful pics (heine.de and Guess, respectively). Irina and Jon look so gorgeous together. I adore them. I'm in love with this campaign and I really hope they continue it for as long as possible.

Big hugs and :heart: to all. xoxo