Bellazon

She is with Elite now? What happened to IMG?

I used to hate Cristiano Ronaldo but I'm actually starting to really enjoy seeing them together :)

Really he was a typical athlete who dated these cheap looking women and discarded them as soon as he lost interest. All those stories about him and call girls, prostitutes, wild parties and all those things. He is lucky to have found a girl like Irina. One of the most beautiful women in the world (like top 3!) who is smart, strong and a good girl.

The pics of them together are totally adorable. They look so in love and happy. He's acting different too - no more horror stories about his bad attitude and ego. Plus there was this video of him with a young, female fan who was crying/shaking to meet him and he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead, and was just totally sweet.

I think it's true that people become even more beautiful, and good-hearted when they are in love. These two are definitely in love.

And her shots with Arthur are HOT! Go Irina!

She is with Elite now? What happened to IMG?

I used to hate Cristiano Ronaldo but I'm actually starting to really enjoy seeing them together :)

Really he was a typical athlete who dated these cheap looking women and discarded them as soon as he lost interest. All those stories about him and call girls, prostitutes, wild parties and all those things. He is lucky to have found a girl like Irina. One of the most beautiful women in the world (like top 3!) who is smart, strong and a good girl.

The pics of them together are totally adorable. They look so in love and happy. He's acting different too - no more horror stories about his bad attitude and ego. Plus there was this video of him with a young, female fan who was crying/shaking to meet him and he put his arm around her and kissed her forehead, and was just totally sweet.

I think it's true that people become even more beautiful, and good-hearted when they are in love. These two are definitely in love.

And her shots with Arthur are HOT! Go Irina!

Totally agree, I did not like that side of Ronaldo that is why I stopped liking him for so long. BUT now he has Iri he has changed. She made him better :) But what guy wouldn't fall in love with Iri?! Also Nuria is a hypocrite just because she used Ronaldo for fame doesn't mean Iri is.

She looks beautiful in those pics, thanks!

I agree I don't think anyone should take whatNuria says seriously... She's known for wanting attention. She continuosly talks to tabloids about her relationships.. And has done other strange things to get attention.

This just Looks like she's using Iri's name now for more attention :p

"Viewed the times" editorial

unknown mag

th_e0626d124474700.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-30396-0-1593841051-49504_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="view-of-the-times-(3).jpg"> th_0e9c0b124474749.jpg/monthly_03_2011/post-30396-0-1593841051-56488_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="view-of-the-times-(5).jpg"> view-of-the-times-(6).jpg view-of-the-times-(7).jpg view-of-the-times-(8).jpg view-of-the-times.jpg