Bellazon

The O.C.

cast0r

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously before Marissa's death i was a an addict! totally hooked. But meh now she has died i am really put off by it. She was my favorite for many reasons, She was just so cool!! it sooo won't be the same without her :( Such a brave decsion imo to kill her off. Josh obviously thinks it will be jusr as sucsessful without her and that the other three Characters will be strong enough to carry the series......i would have to disagree to be honest with you.

• 4 weeks later...

I still absolutely adore this show!! I am so excited for Thursday's show!! It's all new, don't forget to watch :) The episode is going to be based on what would have been had Ryan never come to Newport... and Marissa is living. Julie finds a letter that Marissa mailed to Ryan the day she died.. it got lost in the mail or something. That's what was shown in the previews. :)

• 3 weeks later...

:(

The OC

The OC, the Fox show that chronicled life among a group of teenage friends in the Orange County locale, will end after its February 22 episode, the network said late today.

"This feels like the best time to bring the show to its close," show creator Josh Schwartz said in a statement. "Thanks to the hard work of our cast, crew and writers, we have enjoyed our best season yet, and what better time to go out than creatively on top. It has been an amazing experience and a great run. For a certain audience, at a certain time, The OC has meant something. For that we are grateful."

Fox is set to air new episodes of the show every Thursday starting tomorrow, with the finale starting Thursday night. The show debuted in August 2003 and quickly grabbed fans longing for the tryst-laden days of Beverly Hills, 90210 and Melrose Place.

But it also grabbed new fans, and used a healthy dose of big-name bands to do so. Heavyweights like U2 and Coldplay debuted singles on the show, while others like the Killers, Modest Mouse, and Death Cab for Cutie performed on the show.

The move was hardly unexpected given Fox's decision to order only 16 episodes of the show this season, down from orders of more than 25 shows in its first three years.

She didn't know she was leaving, they killed her off, but she did want to leave cause she didn't want to e remembered as a teen drama actress like all those dawson river kids :p

But no, I think they canceled it because there is nothing left to do, besides Seth and Summer's wedding :)