Bellazon

Lindsay Lohan
Thumbnail

cast0r

The problem is no matter how curvey/skinny/well dressed she is - she always seems to look dirty and a mess. I don't know if it's her hair or skin or eyebrows or what, but no matter how much she cleans up for events and how much makeup she wears - she never seems to look polished and clean like most other celebrities.

It just makes her seem so much more AVERAGE - like any girl you'd see on the street. I think that's a reason she is so popular, because - apart from those breast implants - she is the epitome of an average girl (looks wise) so all these teenagers think "wow, if she's famous, this means I have a chance! I love her!" etc. And she is so popular.

I mean come on, if she WASN'T famous and you saw her walking down the street in normal teenage clothes, WOULD you look twice? I certainly wouldn't, and I probably "check out" more hot girls than guys do (lots of girls do - it's a "comparison" thing). Sure in an airbrushed magazine cover she can sometimes look good - but so could any girl.

She doesn't have a pretty face, she always looks tired or like she's been crying or something, she doesn't have nice skin, she doesn't have nice hair, her body is continually fluctuating as she starves then gets bigger etc, she just doesn't have that gorgeous, celebrity look about her that other gorgeous women have. I just don't see the big deal...

Anyway, that's my opinion.....

Did you guys hear about her affair with the drummer from McFly? She's still denying it, but he's finally come out and admitted it, not that they slept together, but they did fool around. I was wondering who everyone believes, him or her? More info on him is in the McFly thread on the guy musicians board.

Did you guys hear about her affair with the drummer from McFly? She's still denying it, but he's finally come out and admitted it, not that they slept together, but they did fool around. I was wondering who everyone believes, him or her? More info on him is in the McFly thread on the guy musicians board.

Hehe she, like most celebrities have a very disorganized life. Should tell you that money and fame can't buy happiness and a stable life.

Anyway who is that REAL beauty in your avatar Zee?