Bellazon

Charlize Theron
Thumbnail

Cantor

Whoever did that shoot aged her 10 years.

It looks like a quick shoot, like they may not have had a lot of time.  I mean, I don't know, I wasn't there, but I got caught like that once.  The celeb was more than an hour late and her publicist cut my time to 10 minutes.  For an interview and a photoshoot.  10 minutes.  And I've been standing there at the door of her trailer, waiting and waiting.  And all my photo gear is packed for transit, everything still in bags, because I have no idea where we're going to shoot and talk.  So now my hour is down to 10 minutes, and I have to find an interesting and safe location to shoot, no people walking through the set, no clearance issues, then unpack, setup, shoot, then get an entertaining interview.  In 10 minutes.  All I had time for was a couple of quick shots, basically candids.  Forget elaborate lighting.  No time.  She did give me a couple of extra minutes on the interview, but that was it and she just had to go.  I was disappointed with what I got, but it's all I had time for.  The celebs can have crazy schedules, especially if they're shooting or supporting a movie, and it happens.

• 2 weeks later...