Bellazon

Victoria Lee
Thumbnail

57 minutes ago, ilum said:

That's why I love her so much. She doesn't have to try and pretend to be that way because that's just how she is. I'll take her any day over someone way way way prettier but with no personality, or a forced personality

When was the last time they had a chatty, authentic new angel? I had no idea she's older than she is. VS better sign her asap!

2 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

Right! How could I forget Behati? She was so chill back in the day and talkative in the right way. I remember Tyra being talkative and I loved it. 

I know VS says they care about personality but I don't think that's true. I think they obviously care about looks first and if you're beautiful enough it's okay if you don't have a really great personality.

2 minutes ago, ilum said:

I know VS says they care about personality but I don't think that's true. I think they obviously care about looks first and if you're beautiful enough it's okay if you don't have a really great personality.

They care about having a spokesmodel personality, which is the same generic, cutesy personality. This is why I like Stella because she doesn't seem to give a damn too much about being friends or being cute in her promos.  

Just now, uberglasses said:

They care about having a spokesmodel personality, which is the same generic, cutesy personality. This is why I like Stella because she doesn't seem to give a damn too much about being friends or being cute in her promos.  

I don't think it would kill Stella to smile SOMETIMES though haha, but maybe that's just not her thing at all or she does smile and I just missed it

Just now, uberglasses said:

Hmm now I'm wondering if I've ever seen her smile...

I understand not wanting to be fake but then I also understand that if you're representing a brand you probably wanna give off a good vibe and smile sometimes. But she is really good at being sexy so

4 minutes ago, ilum said:

I understand not wanting to be fake but then I also understand that if you're representing a brand you probably wanna give off a good vibe and smile sometimes. But she is really good at being sexy so

It's a throwback to the golden era of VS girls with less smiling and more sexiness.

3 minutes ago, uberglasses said:

It's a throwback to the golden era of VS girls with less smiling and more sexiness.

Yeah and I don't think Stella should smile in her pictures or anything. Like in commercials and stuff, she should be sexy. But in interviews and press events... she just never smiles.

1 minute ago, ilum said:

Yeah and I don't think Stella should smile in her pictures or anything. Like in commercials and stuff, she should be sexy. But in interviews and press events... she just never smiles.

Some models just weren't meant for smiling. Victoria is meant for both.