Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

i don't know what's funny. i certainly wasn't trying to be funny.

if you've followed Eva's career as I have, you'd know that she went through a time period from maybe 2002 to mid-2005 where she really looked unhealthy. there are many pictures of her looking quite emaciated and with sores around her mouth, sunken eyes, etc etc. she looked like she was suffering from some eating disorder or perhaps even a drug addiction. in fact, she looked so terrible that some people were worried that she might have a terrible illness.

obviously she never commented publicly on any of it, so its only heresay and rumour -- save for the pictures.

recently, however, she was looking like her usual, divine sexy gorgeous radiant self. in Cannes, she stole the red carpet from the actresses and looked as sexy as she'd ever looked even 10 years ago.

but these new pics are worrying. her face is sunken and i can see the sores near her mouth again. her body still looks great, but its just a little worrysome is all.

perhaps i'm too overanalytical and i am aware that its none of my business to be "worried", but i have always found Eva to be one of the most attractive women on Earth when she's healthy looking.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...