Bellazon

Ali Landry
Thumbnail

Cantor

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Hiro! :)

-----------------------------

PPV - PAY PER VIEW OR PAIN PER VIEW

You might think I'm crazy but I'll write this anyway. This is how I feel.

When I see pictures of Ali Landry I feel guilty. She just looks too beautyful and hot. I have a feeling I don't deserve to see such beauty and I am seeing it practically for free! I have a need to "pay" for this beauty. I feel that one way to pay is to suffer pain. This is strangely logical. "She is so beautyful I'm willing to suffer for her". Isn't it?

:huh:

• 3 weeks later...

They are going to make a movie called "Wonderwoman" and there is a small possibility that Ali Landry gets the role! I will pray daily for her! Please pray with me!

She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role! She deserves the role!

The website for the movie is under construction:

www.wonderwoman-themovie.com