Bellazon

Growing to like & dislike

Prettyphile

My growing to dislike but still like generally comes from cases where I start off liking someone and think they look good rather than great and then suddenly a swarm of people who think she's amazing rather than great make my fandom obsolete all while smothering me with her at the same time. So then I seem to be able to focus on more what I dislike about the person whereas before I only focused on what I liked about the person :ninja: .

I've had the same thing happen time and time again Joseph :( I dunno why I let it annoy me but it does every single time. There's a reason I don't go into a lot of threads anymore. The fanatical "she's perfect in every way, she can do no wrong, you're just a hater for voicing an opinion that differs from mine" fans just make me stare.

Anywho...

Gaining

- Alyssa Miller: I'm still very meh about her eyebrows, but truth be told she's amazing and so sexy. Guess? anyone. And from what I've seen/heard she has a wicked awesome personality.

- Kristy Mcquade: Kristy is smoking hot, and her body is step in the right direction for fashion imo. Truly underrated on all fronts, but sadly I don't see her getting a huge career out of fashion unless she does something like SI or VS.

Loss

- Iffy about a couple of people atm. Kinda waiting to see their next modeling moves before passing judgement

Losing interest:

Anais Pouliot - I was absolutely blown away by her when I first discovered her, but lately I feel like all of her work kind of meshes one-right-into-the-next. She's really been boring me. Hopefully, she'll come out with some sort of POW editorial something and wow me all over again.

Growing interest:

Lily Donaldson - I've always been a fan of Lily's, but it seems as if lately I've just become completely infatuated with her. :wub:

I've always been a huge fan of Emanuela de Paula. But, I also have noticed she's lost quite a bit of weight since starting out. I still like her, but my enthusiasm has dampened... just a little bit.

Hind Sahli has grown on me. I'm really a fan now. I'm starting to see some versatility w/ her. Plus, she kind of reminds me of myself...how can I not like her? lol :D

Anna Selezneva has also grown on me. Honestly, I'm usually neutral/unenthused about Eastern European, blonde models...but this girl has it!