Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

OMG YOU GUYS. THIRD TIME I TALK TO HER, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW. IT WAS SO SURREAL. I WAITED FOR HER FOR 2 HOURS WHEN SHE CAME OUT I TOLD HER WHO I WAS AND SHE SAID : I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :hehe: AND THEN WE STARTED TAKING PICTURES AND THEN I SAID : OH MY GOD ANA AND I STARTED CRYING ( FOR REALS ) AND SHE SAID SHE LOVED THE FOTOLOG ( THAT I USED TO MAKE FOR HER ) AND THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I STARTED CRYING AGAIN AND SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES COMMING SOON.

WHO'S DA BOSS ? :cool:

So exciting!!!! OMG OMG OMG you're soooooo lucky again and again!

I wanted to be in your place!!!! :D I wonder if I would cry if I see Alessandra :cry:

OMG YOU GUYS. THIRD TIME I TALK TO HER, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW. IT WAS SO SURREAL. I WAITED FOR HER FOR 2 HOURS WHEN SHE CAME OUT I TOLD HER WHO I WAS AND SHE SAID : I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :hehe: AND THEN WE STARTED TAKING PICTURES AND THEN I SAID : OH MY GOD ANA AND I STARTED CRYING ( FOR REALS ) AND SHE SAID SHE LOVED THE FOTOLOG ( THAT I USED TO MAKE FOR HER ) AND THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I STARTED CRYING AGAIN AND SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME.

QUOTE(AnaBB Cover @ Jan 17 2007, 06:01 PM)

OMG YOU GUYS. THIRD TIME I TALK TO HER, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW. IT WAS SO SURREAL. I WAITED FOR HER FOR 2 HOURS WHEN SHE CAME OUT I TOLD HER WHO I WAS AND SHE SAID : I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND THEN WE STARTED TAKING PICTURES AND THEN I SAID : OH MY GOD ANA AND I STARTED CRYING ( FOR REALS ) AND SHE SAID SHE LOVED THE FOTOLOG ( THAT I USED TO MAKE FOR HER ) AND THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I STARTED CRYING AGAIN AND SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME.

WHO'S DA BOSS ?

I wanted to be in your place!!!!:D I wonder if I would cry if I see Alessandra :cry:

vc n tah viajando n pow?

JHAUHuahuHA

I wanted to be in your place!!!! :D

vc n tah viajando n pow?

JHAUHuahuHA

eu viajo nessas historias hueheuheuehuehueeuehueheuh

I want to be you!!!! :D

vc n tah viajando n pow?

JHAUHuahuHA

eu viajo nessas historias hueheuheuehuehueeuehueheuh

eu to falando VIAJANDO de viajar..

n de BOIAR

hUAHUhahuHAUhuha

The pictures are here.

Yo!!! my little brazilian sweetheart-Heh y-know you done made me a mighty happy guy :fun: right about now ~LoLz~

i just finished checking out them pics you took with my boo Ana :drool: yesterday

at the shows in Rio--- Bella-sweetheart!!! you the BOSS! ~LoLz~ :p

my boo Ana looks so damn sizzling hot in them pics :drool: :evil:

thank you so much! sweetheart! :kiss: Yo! sweetheart--you're GaNgStA :evil: Heh=

Bella sweetheart= but why you cut yourself out the pics? you're a very beautiful young lady-- ;) and you should be proud to show your face :wub: Heh=

oh yeah! before i 4get-- baby-did you happen to ask my boo Ana--if she did SI this year?

becoz i know SI is comin out nxt month :drool:

and i really hope she bangs out the cover this year! Hell Yeah!

gotta go--talk 2 u later--sweetheart ;) :evil:

Thug Life

Keepin it real

Holdin it down

in da big mango

peace yall ;)

Hey my sweetheart :heart:

You can't imagine how I felt. But I guess you met ana once, didn't you ? At a club or something.

Anyway, I was so nervous i forgot to ask her, but I can ask her sister.

And I cut myself out of the pictures because I was so damn gross, it was almost raining, my hair was horrible. But it's ok :D

She was looking amazing. :heart:

Talk to you later, Thug. :hug:

Hey my sweetheart :heart:

You can't imagine how I felt. But I guess you met ana once, didn't you ? At a club or something.

Anyway, I was so nervous i forgot to ask her, but I can ask her sister.

And I cut myself out of the pictures because I was so damn gross, it was almost raining, my hair was horrible. But it's ok :D

She was looking amazing. :heart:

Talk to you later, Thug. :hug:

Yo! my little brazilian sweetheart ~LoLz~ what's poppin? Heh= :p

yeah= i met my boo Ana once bout a couple of years or so ago in this club-here

in NYC ;) yeah me and my boyz were there and when i saw her--i was like

ah shit!!! this female is FINE AS HELL!!! DAMN! :drool:

she was dancing and i was right next to her-Heh and she looked at me and smiled

and i said what's up to her and shit :blush: and we started talking--but some people she

was with came up to her--and started talking to her --and my boyz came over to me--

i was like ah fuck! ~LolZ~ but that club that night was poppin that shit was packed!

but hell yeah! Ana is mad cool in person ;) but yeah-sweetheart--i know you know that=Heh-

she so mad cool! she aint stuck up or nothing--i mean to be as hot -n- bangin as she is :evil:

Yo! Ana is the type of girl-she'll talk to anybody if you approach her--Heh and you know

ole Thug was right there in her face :drool: ~LolZ~

wonder if she remembers me :whistle: :evil: but lot of people were coming up to her

that night and shit--Heh=

Yo! that's right sweetheart--ask her sister if she did SI this year :drool: but Damn! i wish 1

of her sistas looked like my boo Ana--coz i'm sorry her sistas don't look nothing like her!

they cute girls and all--but nothing compared to Ana! :evil:

aint nobody in her family looks like Ana= Heh my boo Ana is one of a kind! ~LoLz~

I gotta get out of here ~~LoLz~~ but sweetheart-i'm sure you was looking banging hot that

day, too! :kiss: so cut that shit out bout the rain! ;)

catch U later sweetheart :evil: Gangsta -Heh

Thug Life

keepin it real

holdin it down

on da block

in da streets

thug life

lovin tha ladies

24/7

Peace yall ;)

Aw that's so cool. Ana is lucky to have fans like us :D

I'll ask her sister. But I don't agree with you :whistle: I think Patricia is gorgeous and looks so much like Ana.

It's true, she's so nice. She talks to everyone :heart:

Talk to you later dear. :flower:

wow you are so lucky! i love ana she is one of my fav models i love her i die if a meet her :wub: :blush: please tell me, if ana is more beautiful than magazines and tv! and she is a nice or lovely person with her fans!

From FMT :

Kellwood Company announced today an agreement with Global Brand Holdings, LLC, to extend the XOXO® license for sportswear and dresses to December 31, 2011, according to Robert C. Skinner, Jr., Kellwood chairman, president, and CEO.

XOXO features feminine, sexy, trend conscious looks that speak to today's 'in-the-mix' girl. This young woman -- between the ages of 14 to 30 -- defines herself by the latest and hottest music, movies, technology, and celebrities splashed across the weeklies in pop-culture.

The brand's marketing initiative continues with the signature "Hugs and Kisses" ad campaign photographed and developed by Laspata Decaro. Ana Beatriz Barros, a top model, discovered on the beaches of Rio de Janeiro, exudes the essence of the XOXO girl in the spring 2007 campaign. Barros has appeared for five consecutive years in the Sports Illustrated swim suit issue, as well as advertisements for Victoria's Secret, Chanel cosmetics, and Guess.

"XOXO is a compelling brand in the junior/young contemporary arena, and we are pleased to have the opportunity to continue to grow the business at Kellwood. The reaction to XOXO 'Hugs and Kisses' heritage advertising campaign has been phenomenal with retailers and consumers. The XOXO consumer is confident and alluring -- and she identifies with the brand's image," said Skinner.

Kellwood has held the license for the core apparel lines since 2003. The aspirational XOXO collection, positioned at the top tier of the junior market, is sold through Federated and Dillard's Department Stores as well as XOXO.com and specialty stores.

Kellwood, a marketer of apparel and consumer soft goods with sales of $1.9 billion, specializes in branded as well as private label products, and markets to all channels of distribution with product specific to a particular channel. For more information, visit http://www.kellwood.com/ .

YAY. New stuff :ddr: