Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

It rarely works.

Okay, guys, I have a serious question for you. I'm running a little low on money, and I'm thinking of selling off some of my clippings. I -believe- the ones that would make me the most would be my Ana collection. If I were to put it up for auction (not saying I'm going to) how much would you guys be willing to pay for it? It's everything on my scan site and a lot more.

And be honest. Seriously. I want to know where to start the bidding. I... really need the money. heh.

It rarely works.

Okay, guys, I have a serious question for you. I'm running a little low on money, and I'm thinking of selling off some of my clippings. I -believe- the ones that would make me the most would be my Ana collection. If I were to put it up for auction (not saying I'm going to) how much would you guys be willing to pay for it? It's everything on my scan site and a lot more.

And be honest. Seriously.  I want to know where to start the bidding. I... really need the money. heh.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd start selling at 20, maybe 30. Or somewhere in between. Because, as Capt said, people will pay a lot of money for the rare clippings. The more common ones you could probably sell for half of what you start the rare ones at.

I think if you split up the rare clippings and interspersed them with the not so rare ones, you could probably make a good amount that way too. I don't know if it would be equal to what you would get for the whole lot together or not though. But you never know. Usually it seems though, the higher the amount of clippings the more hits the pages get.

Never know what exactly people will have and not have already, so the rare clippings might just be a plus on top of a bunch of not so rare ones that they don't have yet. So some people might even be bidding to get the collections as a whole, not just the rare ones.

Hmmm... Been awake for way to long......

Entire lot at once will get you a sizeable chunk of money at one time where as if you put up smaller auctions with less clippings, the money probably won't come in as quick (unless you were to put all of the smaller lots up at once or something)