Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

• 2 weeks later...

SPIKE TV HIGHLIGHTS:

* 2006 SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT SPECIAL

Premieres Wednesday, February 15 (10:00 - 11:00 PM, ET/PT); encores Saturday, February 18 (10:00 - 11:00 AM, ET/PT), Sunday, February 19 (Midnight - 1:00 AM, ET/PT) and Monday, February 20 (6:00 - 7:00 PM, ET/PT).

In this one-hour special, viewers will get a glimpse of the sexy women who will grace the pages of the 2006 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

SPIKE TV HIGHLIGHTS:

* 2006 SPORTS ILLUSTRATED SWIMSUIT SPECIAL

Premieres Wednesday, February 15 (10:00 - 11:00 PM, ET/PT); encores Saturday, February 18 (10:00 - 11:00 AM, ET/PT), Sunday, February 19 (Midnight - 1:00 AM, ET/PT) and Monday, February 20 (6:00 - 7:00 PM, ET/PT).

In this one-hour special, viewers will get a glimpse of the sexy women who will grace the pages of the 2006 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition.

Does anyone know if Ana is in SI this year? :) are there any rumors out there? does anyone know where you can go to find out the girls who did make SI this year?

Sorry for all the questions :blush: i'm just anxious to see if Ana is in it! If Ana is in this years SI 2006, i hope she gets the cover! :wub:

I came accross this on the internet, i copied it cuz i know Ana is in the Roca Wear campaign.

The magazine they are talking about is "King" magazine, i think ive seen it before a while ago somewhere..

i just came from trying to find it, but no luck! :( I know there should be lots of pics in there of Ana :wub:

so i guess if someone has this magazine or knows someone with it, maybe they could scan the pics and post them here :)

Thanks! so much! Hugs! :hug: :heart:

Here's the article: HARD ROC LIFE: Behind the Scenes

Only Jay-Z, the President of Def Jam Records and CEO of Roc-a Fella Records, could take over Universal Studios’ New York lot for three days to shoot his Rocawear clothing line’s advertising campaign and bring Brooklyn style to the City of Angels.

story Datwon Tomas photography Brenda Ferrell

Strip tease

“It helps being a lyricist—that’s where the idea [for the ad campaign] came from, that we run the strip. I was going to shoot [in] Las Vegas on the strip, in a hangar, on an airplane strip. It was just so much [money] I had to cut it down.”

Walk is Mean

"I wanted to take it to a place where fashion and neighborhood meet. It’s a great shot in here where there’s a group of guys sitting on the stoop and there’s a girl walking like she just walked straight off a runway. See the way she’s looking back, her hands and everything are in the perfect position, and her hair is flowing as if she walked past that stoop, but she’s really walking the runway.”

See all the photos and read the complete story in KING Magazine, on sale now!

I've added him to my future husband list :laugh: At least he's closer to my age.

He is pretty H O T !!! :drool:

Oh, and btw everyone, being that this is the "general discussion" thread i thought i would post this here..

Thanks Everyone! for all the wonderful pics and videos :hell yea!:

I have a thing for guys with lip piercings. I have no idea what it is :whistle:

Haha. I do.:p I used to have a lip piercing and i kissed a guy with it and it was nice. It's the whole 'bad boy' thing probably. I have a vice for guys with lots of tattoos. Mmmm...yummy. :p

Oh Hell yeah! Hehehe me too! :p