Bellazon

Jeisa Chiminazzo
Thumbnail

sha

Someone on tfs pointed this out:

Com um peso nas costas

A supermodelo gaúcha Jeísa Chiminazzo passou o primeiro domingo do mês fotografando para o catálogo de uma grife carioca. "Pena que seja sempre tão rápido", lamentou ela, que ainda sente (nas costas) o peso da última passagem pela cidade. "Ao voltar do Fashion Rio para casa, em Nova York, fui pegar minha mala (de 30 quilos) e pincei o nervo ciático." E os boatos sobre uma suposta anorexia? "Tive um problema com a enzima lactase e parei de consumir leite e derivados. Por isso, emagreci", contou, enquanto dava suculentas garfadas no almoço feito pela produção.

Veja Rio online

My Portuguese isn't very good so my best guess...

Supermodel Jeísa Chiminazzo from Rio Grande do Sul spent the first Sunday of the month shooting a catalogue for a Rio brand.

"It's a shame it is always so quick," she lamented, while still feeling (in her back) the weight of her previous trip to the city. "When I returned from Fashion Rio to my home in New York, I went to pick up my suitcase (30 kilos) and pinched my sciatic nerve."

And the rumors of supposed anorexia?

"I found out I was lactose intolerant so stopped eating milk and milk products. Consequently I got thin," she recounts between tasty forkfuls of the lunch provided by the production.

Here is a video of Jeisa speaking in portuguese (http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Notic...NERVOSA,00.html). The only one I know. The Jeisa part begins at 0:39. And you can hear a native portuguese speaker pronounces her full name also. She said that in order to be in the modelling industry, you must be very thin. A medical doctor calculates her corporal mass index. It is 15,32 while anything below 18,5 is said to be subnutrition. But I think she exagerates her height. She does not look to be 1,77 meter for 48 kilograms like she said. That lowers her corporal mass index. The video was aired on april 24 2005. She has gained weight since then. Anyhow, its a great video of Jeisa.

Someone on tfs pointed this out:
Com um peso nas costas

A supermodelo gaúcha Jeísa Chiminazzo passou o primeiro domingo do mês fotografando para o catálogo de uma grife carioca. "Pena que seja sempre tão rápido", lamentou ela, que ainda sente (nas costas) o peso da última passagem pela cidade. "Ao voltar do Fashion Rio para casa, em Nova York, fui pegar minha mala (de 30 quilos) e pincei o nervo ciático." E os boatos sobre uma suposta anorexia? "Tive um problema com a enzima lactase e parei de consumir leite e derivados. Por isso, emagreci", contou, enquanto dava suculentas garfadas no almoço feito pela produção.

Veja Rio online

My Portuguese isn't very good so my best guess...

Supermodel Jeísa Chiminazzo from Rio Grande do Sul spent the first Sunday of the month shooting a catalogue for a Rio brand.

"It's a shame it is always so quick," she lamented, while still feeling (in her back) the weight of her previous trip to the city. "When I returned from Fashion Rio to my home in New York, I went to pick up my suitcase (30 kilos) and pinched my sciatic nerve."

And the rumors of supposed anorexia?

"I found out I was lactose intolerant so stopped eating milk and milk products. Consequently I got thin," she recounts between tasty forkfuls of the lunch provided by the production.

Here is a video of Jeisa speaking in portuguese (http://video.globo.com/Videos/Player/Notic...NERVOSA,00.html). The only one I know. The Jeisa part begins at 0:39. And you can hear a native portuguese speaker pronounces her full name also. She said that in order to be in the modelling industry, you must be very thin. A medical doctor calculates her corporal mass index. It is 15,32 while anything below 18,5 is said to be subnutrition. But I think she exagerates her height. She does not look to be 1,77 meter for 48 kilograms like she said. That lowers her corporal mass index. The video was aired on april 24 2005. She has gained weight since then. Anyhow, its a great video of Jeisa.

:wave: Thanks for posting this. I don't think I'd seen Jeisa speak Portuguese before. I seriously hope her BMI is above 15.32 now - that's terribly low. You are right though, she does look like she's gained some weight since then.

And look! Another 6 posts and this thread reaches a landmark!

:cool:

i'll buy the Vogue next week if you guys wait i'll scan :)

she looks cute smiling for KL, why she doesnt do this more times ? :/

:hug: Thanks for the offer. On photoshoots Jeisa must do what the photographer tells her. If he/she says to smile then she will smile! Perhaps most photographers prefer her dark/moody look but smiley Jeisa makes a nice change. :)

:cool:

i'll buy the Vogue next week if you guys wait i'll scan :)

she looks cute smiling for KL, why she doesnt do this more times ? :/

:hug: Thanks for the offer.

On photoshoots Jeisa must do what the photographer tells her. If he/she says to smile then she will smile! Perhaps most photographers prefer her dark/moody look but smiley Jeisa makes a nice change. :)