Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Sahara i can't believe you allways slammed Adriana and now you have avi with her :/

btw as i said before i love My Chemical Romance too

techniquely it's not true couse she was my number 1 for at least a whole year - she actualy was my first favorite model before I started to make an interest in high fashion models...I put this avatar for the "good old days" :laugh: and I liked this pic so...(benn a long time since I saw a pic of her that I really liked)

and woot!!! you're MCR fan :hug:

and thanks for not leaving a comment such as: "you're such a pervere" :rofl:

I love Freja I can't help it :ninja:

Sahara i can't believe you allways slammed Adriana and now you have avi with her :/

btw as i said before i love My Chemical Romance too

techniquely it's not true couse she was my number 1 for at least a whole year - she actualy was my first favorite model before I started to make an interest in high fashion models...I put this avatar for the "good old days" :laugh: and I liked this pic so...(benn a long time since I saw a pic of her that I really liked)

and woot!!! you're MCR fan :hug:

and thanks for not leaving a comment such as: "you're such a pervere" :rofl:

I love Freja I can't help it :ninja:

haha i've got that, i said it becuase i remember when i was newbie here and i came to this thread and wrote something about Snejana (that i think she's not beautiful at all) and you said "what do you know about high fashion, you, those Adriana, Alessandra fans" lol since then i thought you don't like her

btw awsome that you're MCR fan too, i love the new album "Welcome to the balck parade" and their videos are so original (except the new one) my fave indie band