Bellazon

Wallpapers

Capt Snow

It's finished :). Local blueprint shop did a mediocre scan, you can see some horizontal lines but it's okay considering this is pencil work.

There are little references I have hidden in the drawing...some are fact, some are from old interviews and may be outdated info. i'll have a little scavenger hunt right here in this thread & winners will get a free 1:1 scale print mailed to them which they can use to potty train their puppy. Some of the portraits i couldn't get quite right but oh well...took me 2 1/2 months...

~~~ This fan art is dedicated to all the hardcore ABB fans who find all the pics, pay big $ for the magazines, spend their personal time scanning & fixing the pics, post the pics to the different forums, find all the amazing videos, figure out the songs in the videos, translate the Portuguese videos, find all the latest news, etc. and have been doing so for many years. I, myself, never seem to find anything on Ana B that hasn’t already been found by someone else so this will probably represent my best contribution. Having said that, I hope you guys like it. :) :) :) ~~~

***When the image comes up you will see the whole poster but it will be blurry. Hover your mouse over it and select "Full Size" from the upper left corner to see it larger and clearer.***

th_ABB_FINAL_BlueprintShop_112408.jpg

It's finished :) . Local blueprint shop did a mediocre scan, you can see some horizontal lines but it's okay considering this is pencil work.

There are little references I have hidden in the drawing...some are fact, some are from old interviews and may be outdated info. i'll have a little scavenger hunt right here in this thread & winners will get a free 1:1 scale print mailed to them which they can use to potty train their puppy. Some of the portraits i couldn't get quite right but oh well...took me 2 1/2 months...

~~~ This fan art is dedicated to all the hardcore ABB fans who find all the pics, pay big $ for the magazines, spend their personal time scanning & fixing the pics, post the pics to the different forums, find all the amazing videos, figure out the songs in the videos, translate the Portuguese videos, find all the latest news, etc. and have been doing so for many years. I, myself, never seem to find anything on Ana B that hasn’t already been found by someone else so this will probably represent my best contribution. Having said that, I hope you guys like it. :) :) :) ~~~

***When the image comes up you will see the whole poster but it will be blurry. Hover your mouse over it and select "Full Size" from the upper left corner to see it larger and clearer.***

th_ABB_FINAL_BlueprintShop_112408.jpg

WOW!

That's amaziiiiing! ... It's perfect! :heart:

Wow wow wow ... great job!

Maybe just a bit off the norm ........ (Hope someone likes this.)

hi dan, hope no more, i like it very much!! :wave: it's truly original and you have inserted ABB seemlessly. She IS larger than life! two questions:

1) what city is that?

2) what is she going to do with the bus, lol? :laugh:

• 4 weeks later...

th_ana_barros8x.jpg..+..th_anacostume.jpg

Answer #2:

The Ace of Spades, which appeared on both outfits.

scavengerA1b.jpg

and also not-so-coincidentally in this pic (thanks Sasha!):

th_ana_barrosAceNothinglessRedux.jpg

Question #3:

Find how I transitioned from her VSFS-2006-Outfit-2 portrait to her Vogue/Brazil-10/2007 portrait.