Bellazon

Shiloh Fernandez
Thumbnail

Fashion icon

QuotesActing

“I read an interview with Mark Wahlberg, and he was like, ‘I might read a script and love it, but it’s all about the filmmaker.’ I think that’s a good lesson for me.”

“I try as much as I can to separate my job from my life and happiness. Because if it comes together, that’s when people get crazy…I kind of like the starving artist feel. That’s who I am right now.”

“I want to work and I want to become the best actor that I can be. But I also want to be a happy, interesting person. It’s hard to be an interesting person if you spend all your time on a set. That isn’t the real world. You’ve got to have a good life outside of all that. You’ve got to spend time in places where there’s not always someone on standby to bring you a glass of water.”

Red Riding Hood

“I think we’d all like to see ourselves as the character that fights for the girl. Peter’s a really good person no matter what’s happened in his past that has made people believe that maybe he’s dangerous or not very trustworthy. Henry loves the girl too, but she doesn’t want to be with him. And I realized that, yes, I may be more like Henry, but I want to be Peter. I want to be the hero.”

Personnal

“When I went to college, I was doing well in school but I didn’t have any drive to study. I really liked Spanish, so maybe I could have majored in Spanish, moved to South America and run a banana farm or something.”

Meaning of the NameGender: Masculine & Feminine

Usage: Biblical

Pronounced: SHIE-lo

From an Old Testament place name meaning “tranquil” in Hebrew. It is also used prophetically in the Old Testament to refer to a person, often understood to be the Messiah (see Genesis 49:10). This may in fact be a mistranslation.

Your name Shiloh gives you a strong sense of responsibility in business and material affairs, and the practicality and determination to make a success of anything you undertake.

Your ability to organize and direct the efforts of others enables you to excel in any managerial position because you have the ability to grasp the concept of a goal complete with an understanding of the steps to be taken.

This name has allowed you to develop depth and breadth of mind.

You are able to retain facts, to grasp new information to your existing store of knowledge.

Although the name Shiloh creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, it can cause an unscrupulous, materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension.

Birth Name: Shiloh Thomas Fernandez

Date of Birth: 26 February 1985, Ukiah, California, USA

When Siloh Fernandez was 15, he went to San Francisco with his dad and that’s where Dov Charney discovered Shiloh and asked him to model for his clothing line.

After attending the University of Colorado in Boulder for a year, Shiloh moves to Los Angeles to be closer to his girlfriend at the time. A random connection led him to a manager, who led him to an agent, which led to roles in Crossroads, Red, Interstate and Gardens of the Night… His latest movie is Deadgirl, in which he stars as one the main characters along side Noah Segan.