Bellazon

Rocio Guirao Diaz
Thumbnail

Hiro

• 3 weeks later...

you are welcome !

She will make a commercial for pantene pro-V :laugh: that's cool. and she is not single..but I dont know who is the one..

and I found some little pictures at the beggining of her model career..sorry for my bad english :blush: and pictures,pictures,pictures

OK! <_< if you want it..., other pictures :laugh:

ack!! do you have other pictures like the one with the discoball and the pink background in it??? I actually asked this question on this forum a couple pages back but...what the hey, I'll ask it again!! Might you have a larger version of this picture?

post-8013-1212209802_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

She is in Spain now, for naffta collection:)!!!!

I love it because now she make more professional shooting for clothes or lingery, and those contracts are for a looong time. Which is good !

some pictures:

I think she looks sexier with casual clothes.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ho sorry, its been a long time ! my computer is so bad, anyway, ...first, there is a new campain for everlast and ..... nothing new really, lol.. :ninja:

im a little bit sad to wait for new things from her ,hihi, but its okay, . hoooooo yess, she is going out with nicolas paladini , the ex boyfriend of jessica cirio..hahaha. but he is reallly sexy, like..brad pitt material. :blush: I did read that the next year will be really empty for her,,,little bit of campain and runway..in mexico and peru ! :wave: bye bye

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...