Bellazon

Gina Carano
Thumbnail

Betto

On 2/19/2021 at 12:13 PM, Schemer said:

Unemployed.

Wrong. :nicole:

She is employed now. The behomoth Disney is not only employer on the planet. They wish they were. Their sycophants wish that too. The "Mouse" owns dozens of media companies, that repeat Disney's talking points and shape the minds of some naive onlookers. :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Schemer said:

Working for Ben Shapiro doesn't count as employment.

I don't know much about this Shapiro dude, but apparently he generates a lot of "passion". So, he "doesn't exist"... Is he on a "list" or something? Just so I know (and who decides of this "list"? :Amelie_wft:)

The world will be a much better place when Disney is the sole employer, right? :rofl:  Buying media companies was a good investment for them, given the number of people that repeat their talking points now.

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

I don't know much about this Shapiro dude...

Oh, I'm sure you do.

1 hour ago, Enrico_sw said:

Buying media companies was a good investment for them, given the number of people that repeat their talking points now.

Interesting that it's exactly what Rupert Murdoch does with his right wing media empire. I wonder if you ever complain about that? 🤔

The world will be a much better place without QAnon, anti-vaxx, anti-Semitic, transphobic people like Carano.

The fact that you're fighting for her (on this forum of all places) speaks more about you and your views than Disney.

But hey, carry on. I'm sure you have few more screenshots to post. 🤣

6 hours ago, Schemer said:

Oh, I'm sure you do.

I don't, but believe what you want. And frankly, I don't care about this dude. :nicole: 

I'm not Murican, but I guess you are. You live in a country on the brink of a civil war, but I don't. You see the world in black and white, but I don't.

6 hours ago, Schemer said:

Interesting that it's exactly what Rupert Murdoch does with his right wing media empire. I wonder if you ever complain about that? 🤔

Murdoch is a douche. And I strongly hate the influence of business entities on the media. It degrades journalism.  See, the world is not as simple as you think. It's not divided between the "good guys" (you) and the "bad guys" (the others). Drop your prejudices, friend.

On 2/19/2021 at 3:38 PM, Schemer said:

The world will be a much better place without QAnon, anti-vaxx, anti-Semitic, transphobic people like Carano.

She has never spoken about QAnon (and I strongly despise QAnon), she's never spoken about vaccine either. None of her posts is anti-semitic. And the only thing she said about trans people is that she respects them, but she doesn't want to put pronouns in her bio. That's not transphobic.

Start looking for facts. You can't make accusations without proofs. That's called due process. That's the basis of democracy.

A mob screaming "guilty" (like in the Roman Circus) is not justice. Not democracy. It's hatred from people who think they prevent it, while they actually foster it. :/

On 2/19/2021 at 3:38 PM, Schemer said:

But hey, carry on. I'm sure you have few more screenshots to post.

Don't worry, I will. :nicole: There are still people who care for each other in this world. If you like all this hatred, that's your choice. One day, you'll see that it's pointless. :Amelie_wft:

Gina is the sweetest girl. If her detractors listened to what she says (instead of what Disney claims she says...), they'd see how kind-hearted she is.

She explains how Disney execs harassed her for months for things she never said.

Anyway, when bullies attack her, she doesn't retreat, she fights: this is the way.

People Trying To Cancel Henry Cavill Because He Dated Gina Carano

https://www.small-screen.co.uk/henry-cavill-cancelled-dated-gina-carano-twitter-mob/

People are trying to cancel Henry Cavill now. :ninja:

Gina was fired for fake reasons with false accusations after months of being harassed by Twitter mobs (and they called it "justice" - what a joke), and now Henry Cavill is guilty by association (and they will call it justice too). :banghead:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...