Bellazon

Keeley Hazell
Thumbnail

Qball

I think she's pretty amazing, but I'm getting a little tired of the over-hyping from the media... "most perfect woman alive", "the perfect creation", etc. she's pretty, thin and majorly buxom, but she's not perfect

I think she's pretty amazing, but I'm getting a little tired of the over-hyping from the media... "most perfect woman alive", "the perfect creation", etc. she's pretty, thin and majorly buxom, but she's not perfect

Physically speaking, what's wrong with her?

I wouldn't go so far as to say she has things wrong with her. but her butt is a little on the flat side, and I don't love her legs. that doesn't mean she isn't amazing, I just don't like insane hype. 'perfection' is something that's in the eye of the beholder, of course, and for me, there are only a couple like that

• 2 weeks later...

I was arguing that she's not aesthetically perfect.

she may very well be someone's perfect ideal of a woman, which is fine. I have a couple of those, like Monica B (someone might find some kind of flaw with her somewhere, with an electron microscope)