Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ YES!

But as far as my own eyes are concerned, her nose looks no different back in the Perfect 10 days than it does now. Here's a VS pic of her in profile (not sure how recent) and it looks the same to me!

P.S. Don't become one of those "I suspect it, so it must be true" people, SS!

Colorful.JPG

her nose looks the same to me. she just looked younger in the perfect 10 pic and obviously facial structure changes somewhat with age.

anyways I am really glad she'll be in the show!!! now thats what I wanna see wearing lingerie. not some waif. I think she would look great in pink or white.

No, I wasn't directing it at you specifically :)

Whether or not someone had work done is none of our business. It is their body and their choice. What right do we have to judge and decided what is best for someone else? People seem to be more concerned about other people's life than their own---we need to worry about ourselves before minding other's business. Even if someone did have work done it doesn't matter b/c it doesn't make them less of a person. It seems like people make a bigger deal about plastic surgery than it really is---perhaps it is the media :idk:

Plastic surgery or not, I still adore Marisa :wub:

End of discussion :yes: