Bellazon

Antonia Wesseloh
Thumbnail

post-31828-0-1446152805-63316_thumb.jpg post-31828-0-1446152805-64133_thumb.jpg

Hardly two weeks passed by when we introduced Antonia Wesseloh from Modelwerk on our site, and yet we felt the desire to do another entry on this distinctive brunette as she caused a great stir in Berlin walking for Escada and Rena Lange. And besides that, very leggy Antonia signed with Ford Models in New York City which takes her progression to another level of awesomeness, we think. We invited Antonia for a little chit chat which you can find below along with some freshly taken snapshots.

How did you get involved with modeling?

I have always been interested in being infront of the camera and went to a couple of auditions for movies and local print jobs when i was younger. Once i was 174cm I decided to give modeling a shot and sent some snaps to Modelwerk. John of Modelwerk got back to me and we set up a meeting in the agency. I felt really comfortable there, so i decided to sign with them and haven't regret it!

Who are the Modelwerk-discoveries you look up to?

I am inspired by models like Toni Garrn and Anne Sophie Monrad. But I don't have real role models.

Five essential things for living out of the suitcase?

My mobile to stay in touch with family and friends, a book, beauty essentials, my hair dryer and probably my Snuggie.

What did the ten year old Antonia dream she would be one day, when growing up?

When I was younger I was madly in love with horses and wanted to become a horse owner and trainer.

Your favourite kind of music?

My music taste varies a lot, but I like to listen to charts-music.

Best and worst characteristic of your hometown?

Living in Buxtehude is nice and it roughly takes five minutes to be in the city but also just five minutes to be surroundet by nature. It´s also perfect because its quite close to Hamburg. There is really nothing bad to say about, I'm sorry.

Favorite place to hang out with your friends?

I like hanging out with my friends at home, but I also love to go shopping or to spend time in coffee shops.

Let's talk about movies! Where do you see yourself? Among the romantic girls, the girl who dies for Tim Burton' wicked black humor, or would you rather count yourself as a fan of these fantasy blockbusters such as Harry Potter?

I like the funny thing. Romantic stuff and scary movies are fun as well! But action movies is a bit too much, not really fond of it.

Digital Diamonds

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...