Bellazon

Liya Kebede
Thumbnail

seshiru

Your first photoshoot is a relatively easy one. This week's theme is Magazine Cover. Reps, choose what you consider to be your model's most interesting magazine cover. You may ask for suggestions from other fans of your model, but you are to make the final decision. Please PM me your cover by this Friday @ 12pm EST. If you have any questions about the time, feel free to PM me smile.gif Any other questions regarding this particular shoot should be asked in the Questions thread, so that everyone can see it. Don't ask the question in your model's thread, as I might not notice it.

Start posting your favorite covers!!

Let the fun begin!!

This week's theme is Action/Movement. Reps, your task this week is to find a picture of your model captured in motion. Jumping, leaping, kicking, twirling, running, etc. I want to see something dynamic and eyecatching, so submitting a picture of your model walking probably isn't the best idea unless the image is super-interesting or you're desperate wink.gif Also, the model herself must be in motion (i.e. your model in a moving vehicle doesnt count tongue.gif). I've provided some examples to give you a general idea of what I'm looking for:

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached ImageAttached Image

You may choose a pic from an advertisement, editorial, cover, or other photoshoot. Please do not submit a runway shot

For this week's photoshoot, I've decided to combine two of my original ideas (since there have been so many disqualified models, I dont need as many themes and I can afford to creatively synthesize a few hehe). OK, so this week's theme is Glamour on the Runway. Reps please submit a runway photo in which your model is looking (you guessed it) glamourous. If your model has been in a Haute Couture show, you will probably have an easy time finding a pic. Think beautiful dresses, lots of makeup, gorgeous hairdos, bling-bling tongue.gif A full length picture is probably your best bet, but if not, please be sure that the photo shows off your model's entire upper half (i.e. dont submit just a face shot).

OK reps, this week's photoshoot is a little harder since I expect two photos but I'm really hoping this works smile.gif

This week's theme is Beauty Shot. For those who dont know what that is, a beauty shot is "generally a headshot, or close-up of a model, showing her/his true feature." Usually the makeup is very natural-looking and light, however, I'm bending the rules slightly to make this more interesting. You are to submit TWO photos. The first should be a traditional beauty shot with minimal makeup. For the second picture, I want to see a "beauty shot" but with lots of makeup. Think colorful, even a bit outrageous/funky makeup. Both pictures, in keeping with the theme, should be closeups on the face. The shot should include nothing below the model's shoulders. Just for to clarify, your shot should NOT be a candid.

Congrats to the remaining 6 contestants! This week's theme is Nature and I got the idea from avadakedavra so much thanks to her Flower for you.gif

OK, so for this week, reps you are to select a picture in which your model is outdoors and livin' it up with nature so to speak. Ideally you'd want to submit a pic in which your model is "one with nature" (e.g. she's outside covered in leaves) but I know not everyone is going to have something like that, so a natural outdoors shot should be fine. Please do NOT submit a picture of your model out and about in the city! Although that is outside, I hope everyone can see that it's not what one would considered a nature shot. Be sure that the setting plays an integral role in the photo.