Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

Sorry to ask again but could you make pics 2 and 3 into one pic please? :)

Pic ten is my favourite, very cool shot.

The guy who will do it will have some problems getting something decent with this... half of the back, and half of the mouth are missing.

VOGUE INTERVIEW

Vogue: How do you feel now that you’re 25 years old?

Megan: I’m not sure. They arrived very quickly that now it appears they are many years. But I feel more adult, I’m more mature. I remember when I turned 23 years like it was yesterday,

but in these two years now, many things happened really quickly.

Vogue: Many young people consider you one of the most beautiful and sexiest women on the planet. You feel it as a responsibility?

Megan: It is impossible to forget this responsibility, but I do not feel it is mine. I have no way to communicate directly with these young people,

I can not influence the way I like. I have no control of what they read about me in magazines or on the Internet. That’s why I think the media is responsible for what is happening with youth today.

Vogue: About Armani, you’re the female image of the brand. You know the male image, Rafael Nadal?

Megan: Not personally. I know who he is and my husband likes his style of playing tennis. We haven’t had the opportunity to meet in

Spain when we were shooting the ad, but maybe one day. But I think he was a great choice for the brand.

Vogue: Do you follow the tennis games?

Megan: No. The only sport I follow is basketball: The Los Angeles Lakers. I also like Pau Gasol and his brother Marc, who plays in Los Grizzlies. I follow them a lot.

Vogue: And you? How do you keep fit?

Megan: I exercise three times a week with a personal trainer. I do a very heavy lifting, but I don’t do cardio or anything like that, because it is very

difficult to maintain my weight. Since I lose it soon, I try not to run, for example.

Vogue: That yes, you like to take care of yourself….

Megan: Yes, I feel strong, even if the work is excessive. I have already tried many diets before, some because of health problems, but now I don’t follow any. I eat healthily.

I would like to be vegetarian, but I can’t. I need the proteins of meat due to my metabolism and certain allergies.

Vogue: Do you follow fashion trends?

Megan: I like the new trends, but this can take a long time to always be fashion. Also, I’m very casual. I was given some trendy clothes and I

know how to wear them, but in the end I don’t wear them (laughs).

Vogue: You came here dressed in jeans and top. It is very difficult to find a good pair of jeans?

Megan: Very difficult. I like pants with stretch because they do not hide what you have for muscle legs and butt. And they are more comfortable to sit.

But daily, I love to wear my husband jeans. I feel so much relaxed inside of them . But on weekends I wear mine. But I wondered how designers make jeans to look good on any body type.

Vogue: Do you like to laugh at yourself?

Megan: It depends on what subject. But yes, I am able to laugh at myself and my flaws and errors.

Vogue: What makes you feel powerful as a woman?

Megan: For me it is very difficult to talk without being honest, without saying what I think. Many times, I feel powerful when I speak something that everyone agrees but

is afraid to do or say. I do, although this brings consequences, because this how I am. I recognize it’s scary to be like me, but this makes me feel powerful.

Vogue: Would you like to work in a movie with your husband?

Megan: I don’t know. I love him very much, we get along really well, we’re good friends. But I don’t know if throwing our jobs into our relationship could affect it somehow badly.

I don’t want that at all. I think perhaps producing a movie together would be the best option.

Vogue: You’re a good cook?

Megan: I have inherited some recipes from my family and I can be really good if I want. But the problem is that I hate to cook, I rarely do. Brian does’t, he is sensational.

My husband loves to cook. In fact, I recognize that I am lucky to have him.

Vogue: What do you most enjoy doing in your free time?

Megan: The shooting of movies can be exhausting, so sometimes I get home dying to throw myself on the couch. In my daily life, I like being with my family, go to the movies,

organize scenes and play videogames. My favorite is Halo.

Vogue: How would you like to see yourself in five years?

Megan: With children. I want to have children sooner rather than later. How many? I don’t know. Maybe no more than two. But I want at least two. I’ll stop working for a while to take care of them.

I don’t want them to be raised by a nanny. I also wanted to buy a house in Hawaii. And professionally, I wanted to continue working with people like Judd Apatow.