Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

She has a page in the August 2011 issue of UK Marie Claire.

I would take a pic/scan but there is only a small photo of her in the middle of the page from an old photoshoot- so there is no point, i have typed out the article though as i enjoyed reading it :

My Beauty Rules - Megan Fox

The sultry actress goes for sexy bed-head hair on dates and knows the power of a good lipstick

1- Keep It Simple

My beauty philospphy is 'less is more', so my daily routine consists of washing my face thoroughly and moisturizing with La Roche- Posay sunscreen. I drink lots of water and I think it's important to get lots of sleep.

2- Blonde Ambition

I always wanted to be a blonde when I was little, like Barbie and Pamela Anderson, but it would really damage my hair. It was exotic to me, as my entire family has dark hair. If I did it, I would go with white-blonde- really platinum.

3- Handbag must-haves

I always carry Armarni Code fragrance as it reminds me of growing up in Florida, as well as Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation, Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers and a hand sanitisier. I also keep lots of moisturizers with me when I travel as the climate changes can really dry out my skin.

4- Stay True To Yourself

My definition of beauty is simplicity, elegance and sensuality. Ava Gardner is my beauty icon. I think that when a woman is in harmony with herself and remains true to her values, she will glow naturally. Femeininity doesn't depend on what you wear or how you look. It's an attitude.

5-A Daily Workout

Sports gives me positive energy so I excercise every day with my trainer, Harley Pasternak. Each Circuit is 45 mintues long and i life weights but I never do cardio.

6- Raw Energy

I eat five times a day and don't diet, but I do eat healthily- mostly raw and vegan food, with no dairy. It's not always possible with travel and filming but I try. I also take supplements like silicia and fish oil religiously.

7- Fresh-faced is Fabulous

I try to keep my make-up fresh, clean and pretty on the red carpet. My signature look is red lipstick worn with plain eyes, so I apply light foundation, then on my cheeks I use blush or sometimes the same lipstick that I'm wearing- Giorgio Armarni Lipstick in 400, contrasts well with my pale complexion and dark hair.

8- Give your skin a holiday

Even when I'm working I don't like wearing too much make-up, but when I'm on my own I go bare-faced as I like to give my skin a rest.

9- Be a bed-head

For date night I go for beauty,natural bed hair. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray gives my hair that wavy,thick texture.

10- Beauty Obsessions

I have to wash my face every 12 hours and then moisturize. I only take showers as I don't like sitting in bath water. After my shower I moisturize with Grapeseed Oil from Whole Foods- It's a great moisturizer and lighter than olive oill.

MEGAN LOVES

-Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers

- Vitabiotics AquaMarine Omega -3 Super purity fish oil

- La Roche-Posay Anthelios AC SPF30 Fluide Extreme