Bellazon

Megan Fox
Thumbnail

cast0r

I think it proves, that her looks got her where she is, she cant act to save her life, BUT I will admit she is STUNNING, with that being said, HOW long will she be around?, hollywood eats up the young & spits them out, IF she can keep herself above that, strong, spirited, and true to herself, she will last, but it would help if she got some acting lession, beauty only lasts so LONG

I think it proves, that her looks got her where she is, she cant act to save her life, BUT I will admit she is STUNNING, with that being said, HOW long will she be around?, hollywood eats up the young & spits them out, IF she can keep herself above that, strong, spirited, and true to herself, she will last, but it would help if she got some acting lession, beauty only lasts so LONG

I think everybody knows that she is so "big" is because of her looks? so what? It's no different to modeling , of course many actress's today have to be beautiful- its part of their talents, they need to appeal to audiences. I think shes quite a good actress, In jennifer's body she was very in depth in the role & took it on well- seeing as how she was the main character and has lots of pressure as people jsut see her as "another pretty face". But i do agree that she should work a little on her acting... like you said, new actresses are named the hot new thing all the time, i just hope megan stay's around for longer than most of them do :heart:

Sorry for my rant- it just erks me that people only appreciate her for her beauty, even though that is her biggest asset, she wants to be known for her work- which i hope one day she will be.

I think everybody knows that she is so "big" is because of her looks? so what? It's no different to modeling , of course many actress's today have to be beautiful- its part of their talents, they need to appeal to audiences. I think shes quite a good actress, In jennifer's body she was very in depth in the role & took it on well- seeing as how she was the main character and has lots of pressure as people jsut see her as "another pretty face". But i do agree that she should work a little on her acting... like you said, new actresses are named the hot new thing all the time, i just hope megan stay's around for longer than most of them do :heart:

Sorry for my rant- it just erks me that people only appreciate her for her beauty, even though that is her biggest asset, she wants to be known for her work- which i hope one day she will be.

But its true, thats really what they like about her, look at Theron, THAT WOMAN can act & she is beautiful, all in one, some people have to work harder at it, you can only ride along for so long on beauty, cause age creeps up, and then what do you have? Only actress'es that have talent, along with there "beauty" really hold up in hollywood in the long run

But its true, thats really what they like about her, look at Theron, THAT WOMAN can act & she is beautiful, all in one, some people have to work harder at it, you can only ride along for so long on beauty, cause age creeps up, and then what do you have? Only actress'es that have talent, along with there "beauty" really hold up in hollywood in the long run

very true. Hollywood is littered with thsoe that were the enxt big thing and a pretty face. Look at Lindsay Lohan and the depths she ahs fallen to. So many never think that they may be just a flash in the pan and never bother to try and expand on their skills and before you know it, they are nothing more than tabloid fodder.

Does anyone have a HQ scan of this amazing shot of Megan in the recent Harpar's shoot?

I gonna say that this picture looks like from the Harpar's shoot...

Also i check that Mia's Rosing pictures and she doesnt looks that good like on this picture.

I dont know, maybe that is Megan or really that girl or im blind xD

Does anyone have a HQ scan of this amazing shot of Megan in the recent Harpar's shoot?

I gonna say that this picture looks like from the Harpar's shoot...

Also i check that Mia's Rosing pictures and she doesnt looks that good like on this picture.

I dont know, maybe that is Megan or really that girl or im blind xD

It's not Megan Fox. Those sites think so because of the quality of the picture which makes it hard to see details.

Check this link: http://elitemodelmanagement.dk/model.aspx?...;page=3&ac=

Doesn't get any clearer than this.

Average, who are we to judge, who is pretty or who isnt? I think each person is unique & beautiful in their own right, it may be their body, their eyes, or simply beauty of spirit, I think we as a society put TO MUCH INTO BEAUTY, instead of Brains & or Character, Yes its nice to be attractive, but when you go on looks alone, can that really get you anywhere? Or at least anywhere that can really make a difference?

Average, who are we to judge, who is pretty or who isnt? I think each person is unique & beautiful in their own right, it may be their body, their eyes, or simply beauty of spirit, I think we as a society put TO MUCH INTO BEAUTY, instead of Brains & or Character, Yes its nice to be attractive, but when you go on looks alone, can that really get you anywhere? Or at least anywhere that can really make a difference?

amen, Sunshine. hard to argue that.

I agree :). You're absolutely right!

And i can say, many peoples now looks only on the look. Beautiful girls have better than less beautiful girls, i know something about it and this is really sad...

Nature, intelligence isn't that important, especially in my country. I really love beautiful girls but i can said that every girl/woman is really beautiful, may only less well-maintained :).

I really love beautiful girls

You certainly got enough to look at :whistle: :p

Average, who are we to judge, who is pretty or who isnt?

I thought that's what the entire point of this forum is for. :ermm:

Really?..since when? if thats the case then i am at the wrong place :ninja:

speaking as a dude, Megan Fox is "nasty" sexy... but in a good way... if that makes any sense.

for example, there are very different kinds of sexy, you have classy sexy (Michele Pfeiffer and Kate Beckinsale come immediately to mind), you have "glamorous" sexy (e.g. Marilyn Monroe, Scarlett Johansson),... etc.. and Megan Fox? Nasty... but in a good way :)

Really?..since when? if thats the case then i am at the wrong place :ninja:

Every time you pass over one model's thread to instead view another's is that very judgment. Same goes with choosing one model over another in an avatar/signature... unless you choosing to use Miranda (in a bikini :whistle:) has nothing to do with your opinion of her physical attractiveness. :p