Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Lily's love for her family is one of the things I admire most about her. She keeps things in perspective, and I think she and Caleb remain a phenomenal celeb couple. Dixie looks so much like pictures of the young Lily that her mom posts to Instagram that I could imagine her growing into the family business if she wanted. Thanks @Beehive2.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Source Video { 1 = WebDl HD | 2 = WebDl SD | 3 = HDTV | 4 = DVD | 5 = Bluray

Download and change the file extension to .avi or .mkv or .mp4 or .ts or .webm (or just add)

zdla5j51nkpm.jpg 82rfym3mw8vd.jpg opqkz94kliwg.jpg

= Option Link N°01 : Filefactory || Option Link N°02 : Rapidgator
[SV1 ; 41,30 Mo ; 01 min 22 sec ; 1920x1080 ; .mp4] >>> GQ British

[SV1 ; 25,10 Mo ; 01 min 20 sec ; 1280x0720 ; .mp4] >>> Maxim Magazine

[SV1 ; 21,30 Mo ; 01 min 07 sec ; 1280x0720 ; .mp4] >>> Piz Buin In Sun Photoshoot

• 2 months later...

So excited to see that Lily is part of the VS Tour Show later this month and also that she's in NYC for Fashion Week. She was out on the town with Derek Blasberg earlier today, a sign that the world is properly aligned if ever there were one. #NeverEnoughLily :heart: :heart: :heart: 

I loved this shoot. She had them into the house at the early stage of the pandemic--or just before--and they released it that summer. Intimate with the wee Winston. New work from Lily for a food group she represents (Sakara) also starting to trickle out. Anyone find any shots, would love some higher quality stuff. This is a bad MQ screen cap from an ad that was on Lily's Instagram.

IMG_3789.jpg