Bellazon

News & General Discussion

Capt Snow

ahhhh god damn it! this guy is everywhere with every model <_< he maybe nice but i saw a vid with him and ana where he was like its gd bein anas bf cos u get noticed and i was like WTF!!!???????? :evil: he may have been jokin but half the jokes ppl crack tend to be real :ninja: a known fact :blink: hes offic evil in my opinion :ninja: :whistle:

Thug, you are back :clap: :clap:

Heh-- Yo! whaz up--my little sweet Brazilian mami :brows: Yep! your Thug is back in da house! :evil:

yeah--i been round lurking--but i aint had no time to post any messages--n shit ;) cos i been

mad crazy buzy- in my business--making all that G-money! :evil:

yeah baby--me -n- my boyz are thinking bout heading down your way--back to Brazil! ;) maybe

in Feb. or some shit like that--Heh :laugh: me and my boyz had so much fun--last time we were there!

--Heh but yall sure got some HOT pics of my boo Ana! :drool:

Yall make the Thug over here a mighty happy guy ~~LolZ~~ :evil:

but ya know i aint never too busy to Holla at you! my little brazilian mami! ;)

Thug Life

Keepin it real

Keepin it tight

NYC in da house!

Peace yall ;)

NYC sweetheart.

:woot: I'm glad you are back. Yes, come to Brazil for Carnaval :fun: and let me know (Y) Things are a little complicated here in Rio, attacks and etc. But it will be ok in February.

Please, don't disappear. :persuazn:

:kiss:

Yo!! my little brazilian sweet mami :evil: whaz up! yeah-yeah--me and my boyz we hope to be heading back to brazil--- i'm just waiting for 1 of my boyz to get his shit together!! ;) but yeah--sweetheart if it all works out for us--we should be heading your way this coming Feb. :evil: but don't worry baby--you know ole Thug will keep you posted--Heh ;)

and don't worry my little brazilian mami--i aint gonna dissapear on ya! :brows: ~~LoLz~~ yeah and when

i come back to brazil--u gotta take me to find Ana! :drool: Heh--

I'll still be around--lurking--Heh--

talk 2 u later--my little brazilian mami ;)

Thug life

Rough life

Hard lovin

Rough sexy love

Keepin it real

Keepin it tight

Peace yall ;)

ahhhh god damn it! this guy is everywhere with every model <_< he maybe nice but i saw a vid with him and ana where he was like its gd bein anas bf cos u get noticed and i was like WTF!!!???????? :evil: he may have been jokin but half the jokes ppl crack tend to be real :ninja: a known fact :blink: hes offic evil in my opinion :ninja: :whistle:

Haha. Where's that video? :p

• 2 weeks later...

OMG YOU GUYS. THIRD TIME I TALK TO HER, I CAN'T EVEN BREATH RIGHT NOW. IT WAS SO SURREAL. I WAITED FOR HER FOR 2 HOURS WHEN SHE CAME OUT I TOLD HER WHO I WAS AND SHE SAID : I KNOW WHO YOU ARE :hehe: AND THEN WE STARTED TAKING PICTURES AND THEN I SAID : OH MY GOD ANA AND I STARTED CRYING ( FOR REALS ) AND SHE SAID SHE LOVED THE FOTOLOG ( THAT I USED TO MAKE FOR HER ) AND THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL AND I STARTED CRYING AGAIN AND SHE HUGGED ME AND KISSED ME.

EXCLUSIVE PICTURES COMMING SOON.

WHO'S DA BOSS ? :cool: