Bellazon

Anna Maria Jagodzinska
Thumbnail

Christopher

From style.com:

Procuring the perfect outfit for fall festivities becomes a little, shall we say . . . trickier around the end of October. For last-minute inspiration, we asked our It girls to divulge their Halloween costumes and evening plans. And don’t forget—Daylight Savings Time ends on November 1 this year, meaning a treat for all: one extra hour of merriment.

Caroline Trentini will skip the mad dash in Stateside Halloween stores and opt to find a festive costume in Brazil while out in Rio for Fashion Rocks. Hilary Rhoda is attending plenty of friends’ and family costume parties this week, but come Saturday she’s dressing as a spirited #1 Knicks Fan at the team’s season opener. Eugenia Gonzalez Ruiz-Olloqui plans to work off one showpiece souvenir: “I’m going to be a Chinese fisherman! My parents bought me this beautiful hat that fisherman wear in China, superintricate and amazing,” she explains. Patricia Field, kitschy St. Marks, and the Halloween Adventure Shop are shopping destinations for Behati Prinsloo as she conjures up the perfect Billy Idol for “a big dinner dressed up with all our friends, and then off to a party—or six!” Anna Jagodzinska will be a witch—lace bodysuit from Urban Outfitters, spider tights courtesy of Ricky’s NYC. Karlie Kloss and family are hosting a pool-party bash, where they’ll screen movies on the exterior of their St. Louis house—perhaps The Wizard of Oz to complement her Dorothy costume? Jessica Joffe is attending a wedding at the Metropolitan Club; otherwise she would dress as a pumpkin, a basketball, or the planet Mars: “I prefer unwieldy, orange, preferably circular outfits that require leotards and afford me a lot of personal space.” And Lauren Santo Domingo will be celebrating at the GoldBar dressed in a shaggy fur Elizabeth & James gilet, a LBD, and Pamela Love horns– a chic character redux from Where The Wild Things Are.

She must have looked great :D

Hmm....

But why is there a photo of Anna from her portfolio, while Anja has a photo from her portfolio+a photo from fittings?!? :unsure:

Well, it would be major for Anna if she walked VSFS, but it's not like I'm craving for it either. Still, if it was a choice between Anja and Anna, I'd choose Anna, body-wise and everything else :ninja: