Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi Klum Owns 2,000 Pairs of Shoes!

http://styleblazer.com/234049/styleblazer-exclusive-heidi-klum-owns-2000-pairs-shoes/

If we could walk a day in anyone’s shoes, it would be Heidi Klum’s. The mother, mogul, and supermodel has strutted on the runway, on reality TV, and in sky-high heels. Maybe we would pass on the opportunity to stroll down the catwalk in 7-inch stilettos (and save ourselves a trip to the emergency room) — but a chance to rock any option from her 2,000-pairs of pumps, boots, flats and sandals? Not even a question.

Because she knows all about uncomfortable kicks, last week in NYC, Heidi launched the new Dr. Scholl’s DreamWalk line to inspire women everywhere to get uncomfortable shoes out of their closets. Amen.

“We did a fun commercial. I wanted to make sure it was fun and it shows a little bit more my personality, so they came up with the idea of the ‘shoe meanies’,” said Heidi, referring to heels with viscous faces. “I show how the ‘shoe meanie’ gets tamed by putting the insole in it,” explained the Project Runway host. “I wanted to have some humor to it.”

In an exclusive interview, we sat down with the super model to chat all about shoes – the good, the awful, and that collection of hers. Too bad we aren’t a size 11.

StyleBlazer: What is the ‘meanest’ shoe you’ve ever worn?

Heidi Klum: When they are 7-inches high, and they have no platform in the front, you are really with your toes on the floor. You are so arched that it’s hard to walk in. I feel that I can walk in any shoe, but if the heel is too high and there is no platform in the front, I even have problems too. I have to really pretend like I know what I’m doing.

SB: That’s pretty miserable. How many different shoes do you think you’ve worn in your career? 

HK: I think I probably have 2,000 [pairs of] shoes at home.

SB: Where do you put them all? 

HK: They are in the basement. I have them all in boxes, photographed. I have two girls. All of my most beautiful things, I kept for them.

SB: Do you have a favorite pair?

HK: It’s hard, because I have so many beautiful bedazzled ones from Jimmy Choo, gorgeous old Manolo Blahniks. Sometimes you wear them once to a red carpet, and sometimes it was made for a specific dress. I have been doing this for 20 years, so I have a good assortment of unusual shoes. Some are one-of-a-kind, so you don’t want to toss them. I kept them for my daughters.

SB: Have you worn all 2,000 of them?

HK: Yeah, I have. [sometimes] you wear them once and then sometimes they don’t see the day of light again. So, now they are in the basement hoping for my daughters to have the same shoe size. I’m a size 11, so I don’t know if that is going to work out. I have big feet!

From NBC Universal Summer Press Day (8 April 2014):

post-2141-0-53001300-1397009451_thumb.jp post-2141-0-33771800-1397009452_thumb.jp post-2141-0-43194200-1397009453_thumb.jp

post-2141-0-50034800-1397009454_thumb.jp post-2141-0-61096600-1397009455_thumb.jp post-2141-0-36079000-1397009456_thumb.jp

post-2141-0-04192200-1397009457_thumb.jp post-2141-0-52516700-1397009457_thumb.jp post-2141-0-03585200-1397009458_thumb.jp

http://www.eonline.com/news/529782/heidi-klum-s-bra-was-stolen-by-a-magician-on-america-s-got-talent-i-was-a-little-droopy

If you had the opportunity to steal a world-renowned supermodel's bra, would you take it?

On the new season of America's Got Talent, one gutsy magician did just that! Victoria's Secret model-turned-judge Heidi Klum revealed that during the audition process for the reality series' upcoming ninth season, one performer charmed the bra right off of her. Literally.

"There was a magician, and one minute I was wearing a bra, and then next minute he was holding my bra and I have no idea how he did that!" Heidi exposed to a room full of reporters at the NBCUniversal Summer Press Tour on Tuesday.

Millions of men should now be applauding this soon-to-be famous magician.

So how did the America's Got Talent crowd discover that Heidi was telling the truth? Fellow judge Howie Mandel checked!

The blond bombshell explained with a laugh that she gave Howie a sneak-peek underneath her blouse to prove that her black lacy bra was indeed missing. "He wanted to know if it was really missing and he checked and it was gone," she said.

"That was my favorite morning so far on the show," Howie beamed. "The show benefited, I benefited and the act benefited."

But the show must go on! Like a true professional, Heidi continued on with a full day of auditions completely braless. There was only one downside to the model's freeing experience: "I was a little droopy from then on!" she unapologetically revealed. It's nice to know that even world-famous supermodels still prefer a little push.

"My kids aren't interested in showbiz"

http://wonderwall.msn.com/tv/heidi-klum-my-kids-arent-interested-in-showbiz-28775.gallery

Heidi Klum and Seal may be two of the most recognizable entertainers on the planet, but don't expect their four children to follow in their footsteps. According to the "America's Got Talent" judge, her kids aren't interested in pursuing careers in Hollywood. Wonderwall recently caught up with the supermodel during her promotional duties for "AGT." She dished on what her kids are into, whether she'd like to expand her brood, how she juggles her bi-coastal commitments and more! Keep reading for the highlights.

Heidi Klum on whether or not her kids are interested in performing on 'America's Got Talent':

"They [don't] want to be entertainers and be on stage. They don't! It's weird because their mom and dad are both entertainers and are on stage -- and I'm fine with that! I'm not pushing them to go that way. There are many other jobs that they can do. … I wouldn't be against it, but it's not a question. I'm just leaving it alone. It's a tough business, entertainment."

Heidi Klum on what her four children are into:

"So far, they don't really think about what they want to be when they grow up. Right now, it's about going to school, having good grades. … They all have their own little things that they love to do: soccer, gymnastics, flag football. They're really into sports, and I'm very much into that as well because I think sport is so important for kids."

Heidi Klum on teaching her four children how to cook:

"I like to teach them how to cook. It's good. I've been doing that for a few years. I think food is important, especially nowadays. So they get very involved in that."

Heidi Klum on whether she'd like to expand her brood:

"I'm happy right now. I have four kids. They're healthy. They're happy. I love them to death. I'm happy right now."

Heidi Klum on how she handles her bi-coastal lifestyle with four children:

"They come with me, like when I go to New York and do 'Project Runway.' For all these years, it has worked that I can do it when they're on their break [from school]. So when they're off from school, I go to New York for three months and they come with me. And when we do 'AGT,' I fly back and forth. It's always two days out of the week because we do the live shows Tuesdays and Wednesdays. So I fly to New York for two days and [then] I fly back. So for the rest of the week, I'm home with them. … It's all about planning."

Heidi Klum on whether her kids like to travel:

"They're very easy with it because they don't know it any other way. They've been traveling since they were babies. They've been in New York every summer since they've been babies, and 'Project Runway' has been really great: They've moved the schedule so that I can keep doing it with the children. Sometimes [the show was] like, 'Can we move it around so we can air at a different time?' But I can't. So they've been really generous in that way that they've always [shot] it in the summer so that I can still do it and have my kids with me. I couldn't leave them for that long of a time."

Heidi Klum on her hobbies:

"I don't have any, anymore. I have no time. I did 15 years before I started modeling. I love to paint. I would paint on the weekends in New York when I first moved to New York. So every Saturday, I would take [lessons]. But having four children, it's really hard to have a hobby. It's impossible!"

Heidi Klum on the best beauty advice she received from her mom:

"To be happy and to smile. … My mom says your best accessory is your smile, to be happy and to make people happy."

Heidi Klum on what she loves most about fashion:

"That it changes all the time. I get inspired by fashion. It keeps me looking different all the time. I like to play and have fun with fashion."