Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Heidi is on the cover of Grazia (Germany), August 2013:

post-2141-0-02178400-1375364063_thumb.jp

Heidi Klum thinks women should remember they aren't perfect when they are expecting to find their dream man. The German supermodel is currently dating her bodyguard Martin Kristen, following the breakdown of her marriage to Seal. Although returning to the dating scene was nerve-wracking, Heidi is glad she isn't jaded when it comes to romance.

"Sometimes you just have to open up to someone even if you don't know where this journey will lead you. A lot of people are scared of that. And you can never expect a man to be perfect - after all men don't get the perfect woman either," she told the German edition of Grazia magazine.

Heidi and Seal raise four children together and it's important to her that they know about their heritage. She has taught them to speak German, although her parents aren't that happy about their knowledge of their language.

"My dad is always annoyed because they don't speak it as well as they should, but in school they only get to speak English. And when they get home they don't want to sit through German lessons. They learn it casually when my parents visit," she explained.

Although her work is important to Heidi, it's her home life which makes her really happy. She loves being around her kids and feels settled when she knows they are having fun nearby.

"When my home descends into chaos," she replied, when asked when she is happiest. "I sleep best when the children are playing, painting and watching TV. When everyone is at home, when I can hear everybody. I love it when everything is nice and loud."

Her career means the 40-year-old star has a deep love of fashion. She enjoys experimenting with clothes, but that doesn't mean she's always splashing the cash on designer pieces. Having a mother who is obsessed with crafts really helps.

"Sometimes my mom just knits stuff for fun, sometimes because I ask her to after seeing something I like. I just take a photo of it and she will knit it for me. That's quite handy especially now that chunky knit jumpers are in fashion. My mom finishes one of those in three days," she laughed.

Since Heidi has been topless for Jordache before, I'm going to say this press release is a lie:    :blah:

Jordache Unveils Hottest Commercial to Date Featuring Supermodel Heidi Klum

Jordache unveils its most exciting advertising campaign to date featuring the sexy supermodel, designer, entrepreneur and host of TV's Project Runway and America's Got Talent, Heidi Klum.  Shot by photographer, director and longtime Klum collaborator, Rankin in Los Angeles, the commercial casts Klum as a pied piper and takes a turn for the fantastical as she leads a suburban cast (and a not so suburban cast) to the beat of Bee Gees Stayin' Alive.  In addition to singing the track, Klum dances to a sequence choreographed by Fatima Robinson who has choreographed music videos for Black Eyed Peas, Rihanna and Michael Jackson just a few.  The multifaceted campaign will include a national television commercial and print ad that will run in mid August through November.

"We are excited to be working with Heidi Klum for the fourth time" says Liz Berlinger, President of Jordache Enterprises.  "Heidi is a true Renaissance woman who inspires us all as she balances life as supermodel, TV host, business woman and mother.  Heidi's fashionable style and sexy confidence embodies what the Jordache brand is about."

Jordache has established itself as a leader in the designer-label jeans category since the 1970s. Through the years, Jordache has kept their highly-anticipated ad campaigns provocative and innovative with a chic elegance that keeps Jordache a celebrity and fashionista favorite. This is the fourth time Jordache has selected Klum to be featured in their ad.  She is part of an elite group of glamorous, sexy and talented women who have represented Jordache, including model and actress Elizabeth Hurley.  Jordache is sold at WalMart and WalMart.com.

The campaign was conceived and executed by DMA United.  Klum's beauty look by make-up artist Linda Hay and hairstylist Andy Lecompte both represented by The Wall Group.

About Jordache:
The Jordache LOOK changed the denim game for over 30 years and is still going strong. Today, Jordache Enterprises is a privately held conglomerate with an international reach. The company designs and manufactures a wide variety of denim, apparel and accessories, and has earned a distinguished reputation for quality and excellence.

Images available at: Wireimage.com http://bit.ly/1eqDIfa  and Gettyimages.com http://bit.ly/1eqDCUT

• 2 weeks later...