Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

:heart:

*snicker* WireImage :rofl:

I was told that Heidi was going to appear on the December 1st episode of Entertainment Tonight. Turns out, not so much. But then she appeared on the December 2nd episode and it was just a total smidge of an appearance. They only talked about her for NINETEEN full seconds! Why? Because of Britney.

ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT - 12-02-2008

HEIDI KLUM DISCUSSES ABOUT HER WINGS

Click on the thumbnail to download the 720p HD commercial!

31446987.378100.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:19 SECONDS

:laugh:

I freaking partied with Heidi Klum. She looks amazing.

:blink:

Details?

I went to VS store opening and she was there along with Selita, ABB, Doutzen(sp?), and some other angels. It was so much and I was a little to excited to meet Heidi and I am usually not excited about meeting celebs but I was meeting her and got my picture taken with her. Funny enough, after VS party she went to Britney Spears party and I saw her there. I never would have thought that she would show up at a Britney Spears party after all that she said about her. And, I gots to say this Britney looked very pretty and I thought she looked better Heidi yesterday. Because Heidi had too much make-up and Britney probably did too but she looked natural.

I freaking partied with Heidi Klum. She looks amazing.

:blink:

Details?

I went to VS store opening and she was there along with Selita, ABB, Doutzen(sp?), and some other angels. It was so much and I was a little to excited to meet Heidi and I am usually not excited about meeting celebs but I was meeting her and got my picture taken with her. Funny enough, after VS party she went to Britney Spears party and I saw her there. I never would have thought that she would show up at a Britney Spears party after all that she said about her. And, I gots to say this Britney looked very pretty and I thought she looked better Heidi yesterday. Because Heidi had too much make-up and Britney probably did too but she looked natural.

Wow, so you had an invite to the VS opening party. Very Very Cool.