Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Also, has anyone heard of The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet? I don't think I get it where I live, but Heidi is set to appear on that show on Wednesday (December 3).

Yes, it comes very very early in the morning. I think its a CA show. We get it in NY.

I found out it is shown on Denver's Fox channel, but at a time where I'm never around to watch. The real question is whether or not azkid, sanja and/or VampireHorde get it.

:heart:

@Yellowstar: There are a few Heidi pics in Watch Magazine (and a separate VSFS article), but they are pretty small because the article takes up a lot of the pages. I have the issue on hand, but I ended up scanning the VSFS article instead.

@ez_c: Yup, I heard of the Mike & Juliet show and boy, does that show suck ass. WOO, sucky suck suck! Regis & Kelly are less annoying than these two.

According to TVG, this is Heidi's TV appearance schedule:

DECEMBER 02:

--THE TODAY SHOW (NBC)

--REGIS & KELLY (ABC)

DECEMBER 03:

--MIKE & JULIET (FOX)

--MARTHA STEWART (NBC)

There's probably more unannounced TV appearances, but that's what's been confirmed. Just so everyone knows, I will only cap TWO of these appearances. I can't catch all her appearances, so azkid and sanja have to do the rest.

:laugh:

@Yellowstar: There are a few Heidi pics in Watch Magazine (and a separate VSFS article), but they are pretty small because the article takes up a lot of the pages. I have the issue on hand, but I ended up scanning the VSFS article instead.

@ez_c: Yup, I heard of the Mike & Juliet show and boy, does that show suck ass. WOO, sucky suck suck! Regis & Kelly are less annoying than these two.

According to TVG, this is Heidi's TV appearance schedule:

DECEMBER 02:

--THE TODAY SHOW (NBC)

--REGIS & KELLY (ABC)

DECEMBER 03:

--MIKE & JULIET (FOX)

--MARTHA STEWART (NBC)

There's probably more unannounced TV appearances, but that's what's been confirmed. Just so everyone knows, I will only cap TWO of these appearances. I can't catch all her appearances, so azkid and sanja have to do the rest.

Well, which will you do? So, I know what I have else I have to beg for.

Heidi wasn't on ET yesterday, although she was supposed to be. The Today Show interview will probably be available on their site. Heidi was on Showbiz Tonight yesterday for a few minutes talking about when Project Runway may return. There was a sign for The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in the background so she will probably be on there again as well.

Heidi came on again while Kathy Lee and that other lady host that last hour. But it was a horrible interview. Why is Kathy Lee an interviewer?? She asked Heidi "Does Santa or what ever Germans call Santa come. Oh that's right, Kriss Kringle." ????????? Then the other interviewer said Kriss Kringle is Sweedish. They were arguing about Santa.

Heidi was great, but the interviewers were more concerned with themselves than her.

Thanks so much azkid, the first part was much better

I can't catch shows like the Today Show or Regis & Kelly because those shows are broadcast in the mornings and I'm already at work by that time. But I do know what time celebrities appear on the Today Show (usually around the 8 AM hour and always outdoors), so I wouldn't be surprised if Heidi came on around that time.

It woulda been cool to at least grab some HD screencaps of Heidi on the Today Show because it is one of the few morning shows that broadcast in HD. Other morning shows like Good Morning America, Regis & Kelly and others are still flimsy with the High Def format.

BUT....when it comes to afternoon and evening TV shows, that's where I come in. ;)