Bellazon

Heidi Klum

Guest MissIsabella

Here are LQ pics from Arena not posted yet: (I think she's facing the right way in the first one)

post-2141-1185573522_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1185573535_thumb.jpg

And HQ whole versions of the pics dazz posted:

post-2141-1185573606_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1185573651_thumb.jpg

post-2141-1185573672_thumb.jpgpost-2141-1185573688_thumb.jpg

wow, they didnt photoshop her :D! that is kind of shocking arena photoshops their pics to death <_<

i knew claudia was from north rhine, didnt know heidi was. :p :ninja:

probably because claudia is from Düsseldorf. :ddr:

thanks sanja! :heart:

Hey, has anyone see the article that was with the spread? I really want to read it.

All the stores near me don't even have the August issue of Arena yet. I may not see the issue until October at this rate.

One of the British fans will hopefully enlighten us before then. Please?

Hey, has anyone see the article that was with the spread? I really want to read it.

All the stores near me don't even have the August issue of Arena yet. I may not see the issue until October at this rate.

One of the British fans will hopefully enlighten us before then. Please?

I know it's the same thing around my hood. All the Arena's that I've seen are from July. I will look some more but I am sure you are right it will October before we see them here in the states. Thank you for looking and I will once again second the request for our British peeps, so if someone has it, please post it.

post-4337-1185778036_thumb.jpgpost-4337-1185778050_thumb.jpgpost-4337-1185778064_thumb.jpg

I found these images online.. I really don't know what they are for. I know the pictures are backstage pictures of photo shoot campaign.

I envy the guy sleeping on her chest. :evil: :evil: :evil:

He did find a nice soft spot to rest his head. :sleep:

He's also the only one with a decent hairstyle. :laugh: If I had to have the haircut of the guy in the white shirt in order to be in a photo shoot with Heidi, it wouldn't be worth it. :x